4.8 5 0 90 90 Chocolate organic low fat milk. Excellent source of vitamin D and calcium.

9/16/2019
Great taste.
Myself and kids love the taste. Great for on the go also. Priced fairly!
9/14/2019
Love Organic
Great taste and convenient. Like the size. Great when I just want a chocolate milk on the go.
8/16/2019
milk heaven
milk from heaven, that how we refer for horizon chocolate mil, the best chocolate flavor milk you can get for your children , organic no add stuff and incredible flavor, awesome for school lunch and for outdoor activities , you won't regret getting it
8/1/2019
The Chocolate Cow
I am not a chocolate lover, but this was very refreshing. My granddaughters said it was the Best. This really hits the spot on a hot day.
7/25/2019
A Family Favorite
The whole family loves this and it's so convenient to grab some deliciousness on the go!
4/24/2019
Milk
This is really good and I love it! My overall opinion is it's really good! I love it's organic and the flavor! It doesn't need improvement in my opinion! Yes I would recommend this!
4/2/2019
My kids love horizon
My kids really love horizon chocolate milks, they are always fresh and delicious. Really love these to-go milk jugs also. Great for traveling early in the morning to school. Highly recommend!!
2/21/2019
My fav
These are always my go to for lunches! Great taste and healthy. Worth the price
11/6/2018
Good choice!
My kids absolutely love Horizon Chocolate Milk and I absolutely love the fact that is organic.
10/12/2018
healthy
a very healthy choice of milk. My kids love the taste and I love that it is organic
10/12/2018
organic milk
for one it is made by horizon and i buy mostly all the products made by them we love this very much and it is so convient for me to give to my grandson in his lunchs and also it is very tasty and we love the benefits from it and also we use this all the time
9/19/2018
Tasty Chocolate Milk
In college I use to drink these all the time as a quick replacement for a meal when running late to class. Now I drink them less often because I have a real fridge instead of a mini one and can fit a whole jug. However, I still get them for trips, lunches, and ready drink options for when my neices (ages 2 and 4) visit. It's delicious, convenient and even picky children love the taste and (relatively) spill-free packaging.
8/7/2018
Super gusta a niños y adultos delicioso y saludable
6/9/2018
I'd saw this inbj warehouse so I'd got some for children lunches
5/27/2018
send the free samples of Horizon Organic Chocolate to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985