4.8 5 0 96 96 Chocolate organic low fat milk. Excellent source of vitamin D and calcium.
Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk

22/01/2020
Best choice
Absolutely perfect. Everything I expected and wanted
17/12/2019
Organic = peace of mind
First of all this milk is delicious! My kids like and so do we. The best part is that the milk is organic and i don't have to worry about pesticides, herbicides, etc. I love how the milk is shelf stable and it doesn't need to be refrigerated until we are ready to drink it!
09/12/2019
Kiddo Loves this stuff
this is my sons goto chocolate milk drink. I love the taste as well.
28/10/2019
Definitely Recommend
This chocolate milk is so good! I love that I can just grab one on the go if I'm headed somewhere or if I don't want to dirty up a cup. I do get a little worried that it doesn't have to be refrigerated at all times, but other than that it's a wonderful product.
09/10/2019
Can’t seem to keep it on the shelf
The Horizon Organic Chocolate Low-fat Milk is an everyday staple in my home. It goes in the lunchbox and us always the first thing that the kids ask for when they get home from school. It’s organic and the new taste Is so delightful.
02/10/2019
My son raves about this product
I have never been a milk person even as a child, my son is the exact opposite he adores his chocolate milk. As an adult I buy almond milk for myself but this is the perfect common ground that I can approve of my child consuming. It’s exactly what he wants while also being healthy and giving me peace of mind.
16/09/2019
Great taste.
Myself and kids love the taste. Great for on the go also. Priced fairly!
14/09/2019
Love Organic
Great taste and convenient. Like the size. Great when I just want a chocolate milk on the go.
16/08/2019
milk heaven
milk from heaven, that how we refer for horizon chocolate mil, the best chocolate flavor milk you can get for your children , organic no add stuff and incredible flavor, awesome for school lunch and for outdoor activities , you won't regret getting it
01/08/2019
The Chocolate Cow
I am not a chocolate lover, but this was very refreshing. My granddaughters said it was the Best. This really hits the spot on a hot day.
25/07/2019
A Family Favorite
The whole family loves this and it's so convenient to grab some deliciousness on the go!
24/04/2019
Milk
This is really good and I love it! My overall opinion is it's really good! I love it's organic and the flavor! It doesn't need improvement in my opinion! Yes I would recommend this!
02/04/2019
My kids love horizon
My kids really love horizon chocolate milks, they are always fresh and delicious. Really love these to-go milk jugs also. Great for traveling early in the morning to school. Highly recommend!!
21/02/2019
My fav
These are always my go to for lunches! Great taste and healthy. Worth the price
06/11/2018
Good choice!
My kids absolutely love Horizon Chocolate Milk and I absolutely love the fact that is organic.