4.8 5 0 90 90 Chocolate organic low fat milk. Excellent source of vitamin D and calcium.

5/24/2018
My daughter starts off every day with a glass of this milk. The added DHA starts her day off right and it really does make a difference in her morning alertness. I will continue to purchase this product again and again.
5/1/2018
I have been purchasing more organic products for my family, exspecially for my two children who are 1 & 5 years old. I recently discovered Horizon. I bought their organic chocolate milk, needless to say, my children were over the moon! They love chocolate milk and love the Horizon Cow.
4/21/2018
I buy these for my granddaughter. She absolutely loves it. Shes says its really good chocolate milk. Got to believe it when an 8 year old tells you!
2/13/2018
My baby loves this organic chocolate milk from Horizon. I can bring it with us on trips or just to have on hand as a special treat. It's very good.
1/11/2018
My son loves this chocolate milk! It's way healthier than regular Yoo Hoo and it tastes great! He picks it when we go grocery shopping!
1/9/2018
My son absolutely LOVED these! His favorite drink ever is chocolate milk. Getting these does cost a little extra, but you don't have to keep them cool, so it was so easy to throw in the diaper bag and go.
11/30/2017
Great product. I love how it’s shelf stable so I can buy in bulk and not have to worry about it. The taste is great and my kids love it.
11/4/2017
Can I get a HUM GUM GOOD and can i get a VERY HEALTHY FOR YOU and can I get ANOTHER GREAT PRODUCT BY HORIZON
11/3/2017
A little over a year ago my daughter was having some medical issues that caused us to have to make adjustments to her diet. We started getting a lot of organic products, especially for anything that contained dairy. She loves the Horizon Organic Milk, and I love that it's shelf stable, it makes it even better!
10/30/2017
My kids love these. I happened to get these on clearance at krogers one day, and my kids tried them. Ever since they always throw them in the cart.
9/24/2017
We use this milk quite often , say twice a month. I love it ... I don't have to stress myself to heat or stop my daughter. It's healthy and organic ... so, we love it.
9/21/2017
Best chocolate milk out there really and the best part its organic and healthy !! They come in small little packages for on the go or lunch box treat inside!
9/7/2016
My son LOVES chocolate milk and I feel much better giving him Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk rather than any other brand because it's organic and he loves the taste too!! Plus these individual cartons are so much easier for us because he can just grab one of these out of the refrigerator by himself and there is no guesswork on how much to pour since each one is a serving. This is just an easier and healthier way for him to get his favorite beverage now - which makes us both happier!!
8/17/2016
Personally I am not a fan of chocolate milk, but I've tried this chocolate milk and it taste great! I love that it's organic and its the perfect size to put in your kid's lunch box. My older son loves chocolate milk so this is the perfect product to have for him at home.
7/24/2016
my daughter gets free school lunch but alwase beggs for home lunch instead just for these lol4 stars