4.8 5 0 54 54 Chocolate organic low fat milk. Excellent source of vitamin D and calcium.
Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk

04/11/2017
Can I get a HUM GUM GOOD and can i get a VERY HEALTHY FOR YOU and can I get ANOTHER GREAT PRODUCT BY HORIZON
03/11/2017
A little over a year ago my daughter was having some medical issues that caused us to have to make adjustments to her diet. We started getting a lot of organic products, especially for anything that contained dairy. She loves the Horizon Organic Milk, and I love that it's shelf stable, it makes it even better!
30/10/2017
My kids love these. I happened to get these on clearance at krogers one day, and my kids tried them. Ever since they always throw them in the cart.
24/09/2017
We use this milk quite often , say twice a month. I love it ... I don't have to stress myself to heat or stop my daughter. It's healthy and organic ... so, we love it.
21/09/2017
Best chocolate milk out there really and the best part its organic and healthy !! They come in small little packages for on the go or lunch box treat inside!
07/09/2016
My son LOVES chocolate milk and I feel much better giving him Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk rather than any other brand because it's organic and he loves the taste too!! Plus these individual cartons are so much easier for us because he can just grab one of these out of the refrigerator by himself and there is no guesswork on how much to pour since each one is a serving. This is just an easier and healthier way for him to get his favorite beverage now - which makes us both happier!!
17/08/2016
Personally I am not a fan of chocolate milk, but I've tried this chocolate milk and it taste great! I love that it's organic and its the perfect size to put in your kid's lunch box. My older son loves chocolate milk so this is the perfect product to have for him at home.
24/07/2016
my daughter gets free school lunch but alwase beggs for home lunch instead just for these lol4 stars
07/07/2016
I love horizon organic chocolate milk, particularly in the individual serving sizes. They are the perfect post run fuel for the body and taste amazing! The only thing that would make it better is if they could get the added sugar down a bit, but for a feel good choice of a chocolate milk, this is the only way to go!
08/05/2016
This is by far my 8 year old sons favorite chocolate milk. He is picky but says these are creamy and delicious. I have had them too and definitely agree. The down side is he drinks them in 2 seconds and they aren't cheap but either way, very tasty!
07/05/2016
When you see organic on the label, you assume that it will be lacking in flavor. Not for this product. Since it is shelf stable, it can be safely carried in your child's lunch box, where refrigeration isn't possible.
27/04/2016
I used to like this a lot when I was younger, but now it's not as good. It's not the worst tasting chocolate milk out there but it is definitely not the best. These would be good for someone on the go since they come in convenient sized boxes.
24/04/2016
My 2 year old son LOVES these, but kinda on the expensive side.
15/02/2016
I have had this product quite a few times and we sold it where I used to work and it was delicious. My husband and I like to drink these when we are on the go or a a desert at night. Chocolately, but not too sweet, best when cold.
03/02/2016
Big fan thanks for the coupons I got a few weeks ago great for the toddlers