4.8 5 0 92 92 Chocolate organic low fat milk. Excellent source of vitamin D and calcium.

17/08/2016
Personally I am not a fan of chocolate milk, but I've tried this chocolate milk and it taste great! I love that it's organic and its the perfect size to put in your kid's lunch box. My older son loves chocolate milk so this is the perfect product to have for him at home.
24/07/2016
my daughter gets free school lunch but alwase beggs for home lunch instead just for these lol4 stars
07/07/2016
I love horizon organic chocolate milk, particularly in the individual serving sizes. They are the perfect post run fuel for the body and taste amazing! The only thing that would make it better is if they could get the added sugar down a bit, but for a feel good choice of a chocolate milk, this is the only way to go!
08/05/2016
This is by far my 8 year old sons favorite chocolate milk. He is picky but says these are creamy and delicious. I have had them too and definitely agree. The down side is he drinks them in 2 seconds and they aren't cheap but either way, very tasty!
07/05/2016
When you see organic on the label, you assume that it will be lacking in flavor. Not for this product. Since it is shelf stable, it can be safely carried in your child's lunch box, where refrigeration isn't possible.
27/04/2016
I used to like this a lot when I was younger, but now it's not as good. It's not the worst tasting chocolate milk out there but it is definitely not the best. These would be good for someone on the go since they come in convenient sized boxes.
24/04/2016
My 2 year old son LOVES these, but kinda on the expensive side.
15/02/2016
I have had this product quite a few times and we sold it where I used to work and it was delicious. My husband and I like to drink these when we are on the go or a a desert at night. Chocolately, but not too sweet, best when cold.
03/02/2016
Big fan thanks for the coupons I got a few weeks ago great for the toddlers
14/01/2016
My kids love them. I don't consume dairy but my kids do and I only buy organic. They love these in their lunches. Hubby says they have a rich creamy chocolate flavor.
06/12/2015
These are very convenient for school lunches. My kids love them too. They are easy to open and come in a variety of flavors.
04/12/2015
Kids love it!! Great taste and much better then the sugar sweeten water drinks
25/10/2015
This is perfect for when you have a craving for Chocolate, I just drink one of these and I am good.
25/10/2015
My daughter loves chocolate milk more than anything else.. I tried this as an easy fix instead of making her a million glasses a day and she likes it. She loves that she doesn't have to wait for me to make her a glass anymore!
15/10/2015
I saw this in the store and decided to buy it for my children, I'm always looking for healthy items and they loved this milk, now it's easier to get them to drink milk. I'm very grateful. Now they go get the milk without me telling them...