4.8 5 0 90 90 Chocolate organic low fat milk. Excellent source of vitamin D and calcium.

10/2/2015
I buy this at Sam's Club for four year old son lunches. No worry about spoilage just put an ice pack in her bag! She loves it
6/3/2019
I l9ve about everything I have read about this horizon chocolate milk so far,and I would love to try it out to see how it taste before purchasing it in store,being that everyone in my home loves charlotte milk.
4/30/2019
No, but I am willing to try and give my opinion about how I like or disliked.
10/29/2018
Love chcolate milk be great try this organic yummy.
10/24/2018
My sister told me about Horizon Chocolate Milk. She loves it and knows I will too. I can't wait to purchase it!
8/1/2018
Have not tried, would love to sample. I love milk. Please consider
7/13/2018
Me encataria probar esta bebida organica de chocolate
6/1/2018
I never heard of this be for id like to try a free sample for my kids thank you.
5/8/2018
Never had organic chocolate milk,Love chocolate milk be nice to try this product
2/9/2018
I would love to send Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk to school in my kids lunches. It would be a nice change from juice.
1/22/2018
I love their milk but never tried the chocolate flavor before. I would love to try it to see if I like it
11/28/2017
my kids love to drink milk and i am sure they would love to try this and i fig that it be healthy
8/15/2017
Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk , I love chocolate and it would be nice to get a sample of this product to try at home.
10/26/2016
I WANT MY KIDS TO TRY IT IS ORGANIC AND VERY NUTRITIVE I WANT TO TRY IT MY KIDS WOULD LOVE IT THE POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE MANY AND I WANT IT TO TRY IT
10/8/2016
This looks like an excellent choice of milk for my little ones. Plus it's organic.