Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Chocolate organic low fat milk. Excellent source of vitamin D and calcium.

ann (WEST RICHLAND)

• 144 Comments
11/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

My kids absolutely love Horizon Chocolate Milk and I absolutely love the fact that is organic.

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
10/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

a very healthy choice of milk. My kids love the taste and I love that it is organic

kim (Akron)

• 1 Upload
  • 226 Comments
10/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

for one it is made by horizon and i buy mostly all the products made by them we love this very much and it is so convient for me to give to my grandson in his lunchs and also it is very tasty and we love the benefits from it and also we use this all the time

Karin (Worthington)

• 5 Comments
9/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

In college I use to drink these all the time as a quick replacement for a meal when running late to class. Now I drink them less often because I have a real fridge instead of a mini one and can fit a whole jug. However, I still get them for trips, lunches, and ready drink options for when my neices (ages 2 and 4) visit. It's delicious, convenient and even picky children love the taste and (relatively) spill-free packaging.

Yami (Charlotte)

• 1 Review
  • 130 Comments
8/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

Super gusta a niños y adultos delicioso y saludable

Kelly (Philadelphia)

• 145 Comments
6/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I'd saw this inbj warehouse so I'd got some for children lunches

Edmy (Carolina)

• 266 Comments
5/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

send the free samples of Horizon Organic Chocolate to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985

Jennifer (Trenton)

• 215 Comments
5/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

My daughter starts off every day with a glass of this milk. The added DHA starts her day off right and it really does make a difference in her morning alertness. I will continue to purchase this product again and again.

Angel (LAFAYETTE)

• 52 Comments
5/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have been purchasing more organic products for my family, exspecially for my two children who are 1 & 5 years old. I recently discovered Horizon. I bought their organic chocolate milk, needless to say, my children were over the moon! They love chocolate milk and love the Horizon Cow.

DELAURIE (Rapid City)

• 6 Comments
4/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

I buy these for my granddaughter. She absolutely loves it. Shes says its really good chocolate milk. Got to believe it when an 8 year old tells you!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours