Hostess: Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing & Creamy Filling

4.5 5 0 83 83 Each three-pack has moist cake, delicious icing and creamy filling so you can enjoy all of the goodness of hostess for only 100 calories.
Hostess: Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing & Creamy Filling

12/03/2021
Delicious!
I love carrot cake, when I am trying to watch my calories but want something sweet these are perfect. I found these when I was dieting but still buy them because they are so good and I do not feel as guilty eating them.
28/09/2020
Hostess: Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing & Creamy Filling. Low calorie and taste is great
28/01/2019
Great low calorie snack.
This is a great low calorie snack. I have tried every flavor they make and they are all good. They're moist, sweet and the 3 small cupcakes are the perfect amount. These are just perfect for a low calorie snack.
17/10/2018
So good
These taste just like your eating the real thing. Perfect portion and only 100 calories. These are my go to when I’m craving something sweet.
14/09/2018
CARROT
GREAT TREAT. THE CAKES ARE REALLY TASTY AND ALWAYS FRESH. ENJOY THEM ANYTIME.
08/06/2018
These are very good for only being 100 calories!! They are the best!
05/06/2018
send the free samples of Hostess Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese icing & Creamy Filling to EdmyArroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
24/05/2018
very tasty love these and if you love carrott cake it is great and it is a fast snack with only 100 calories and i choose these all the time
09/04/2018
I really like these! They were moist and surprisingly good for only 100 calories. The only problem is, they are addictive.
27/12/2017
Hostess: Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing & Creamy Filling have such great sweet taste but love that they come in smaller more portable packs. They really do have great sweet fresh made taste that I crave. I also like that they now come in with 3 mini cakes in the pack
27/10/2017
Tasty but has alot of artificial ingredients in it but my kids like them so I let them eat but in moderation
25/10/2017
They are just tricking us with a smaller size, that's why it's less calories, come on!
05/09/2017
I love carrot cake. So I had to try these. These are so good. I would definitely buy this product again.
31/03/2017
just enough to satisfy that guilty pleasure without too much guilt.Yummmm.
05/03/2017
I saw these in the store and thought only 100 calories? I wondered if they would be sweet at all. I bought them and tried one on the way home. It was surprisingly sweet and tasted very indulgent. I am going to try more 100 calorie snacks from Hostess now!