Hot Pockets Snack Bites

4.4 5 0 72 72 Pepperoni pizza snack bites.
Hot Pockets Snack Bites

15/09/2020
Great but a little $$$
My son loves these. He actually likes them better than regular hot pockets. Unfortunately they are just a little to pricey to be buying all the time.
25/08/2020
😋
I love hot packets 😋😋😋😋😋😋 The Pizza one is my favorite
01/03/2020
hot pockets mini bites
these are so good......we eat a lot of these for snacks......thank you....
18/12/2019
Hottttt pockets!!
I already loved the original hot pockets so I had a feeling that I would enjoy these mini ones as well. My son really liked what he calls " food, food" for snacks. Meaning he doesn't want anything like cookies, brownies , chips, crackers he wants something hot and cooked. I can't make him a meal every time he wants a snack , so these are perfect!! We all love the taste and how easy and fast they are to make! Just be sure to let them cool off because they definitely live up to their name!
30/09/2019
Good!
These are pretty good! I did notice that the corners would get a bit hard but other than that great product !
06/09/2019
Great tasting
My whole family loves these Hot Pocket Bites. They are great for a quick snack. The flavors are amazing and they are crispy NOT soggy! However, get a few bags because they go fast!!
03/08/2019
Hot pockets
my family enjoys the snack bites it is quick and easy when they are in a hurry or just want a snack it is filling and they taste great it is a great snack to watch movies and play games on family night I like the taste and they are so easy to make
19/06/2019
Good for a quick snack
These are perfect for my teenage son. He enjoys them. I find them a bit pricey because of the brand. I just buy them because he likes them and they are convenient. I tried them and thought they were good but I try to eat healthier options now since I lost weight.....sorry Hot Pockets- I do love you still
06/02/2019
Really good
I knew my kiddos were really into them and always eating them so I had to try them myself. I really like them. They bake up crisp and full of flavor. We enjoy them often in our home.
11/09/2018
POCKET
THE HOT POCKET SNACK BITES A GOOD FOR ANY OCCASION YOU NEED SOMETHING TO EAT OR A PICK ME UP. I LIKE THEM WHEN I AM WATCHING THE GAME
02/06/2018
These snacks are easy to make, and are satisfying for a group of children or adults. The pockets are filled with meat, and the crust is thin and easy to eat.
21/10/2016
Great after school snack for the kids. Taste great. The Ham & Cheese is the family favorite.
24/07/2016
If you like regular hot pockets, you'll like these. My son loves these as much as he does his Pizza Rolls. The snack size makes it easy for small kids to finish with little waste. I like that they are less doughy with more filling than Pizza Rolls. They serve as great adult appetizers as well.
13/04/2016
I really enjoyed trying this snack out. it really does taste like pizza.
12/04/2016
We used to buy the totino's pizza pockets and then started trying these and my kids love them.