4.6 5 0 368 368 Give your baby our best fit ever with Huggies® Little Movers Diapers.

27/10/2017
Great diapers for lol movers
I love these diapers. First off they have excellent stretch tabs. The tabs don't rip off like other diapers. Secondly these are roomy and sent snug at the upper leg leaving room to move. And finally the leakage protection is great. It doesn't.
Awesome
Wonderful product with greT protection for my child.
Little Mover
I loved the diapers. They didn’t leak. Held up well especially overnight or when going out somewhere on a long car ride.
Premium Diapers at Not Premium Prices
Huggies are premium diapers, they function well while keeping baby soft, dry, & comfortable. They work very well, no leaks, not accidents makes for happy babies & happy mommy's too!
25/10/2017
Great for baby on the go
Moves with my active son. Keeps messes in place and baby dry. Fits my son perfectly leaving no gaps between my son and the diaper. Super absorbent.
25/10/2017
Huggies Little Mover Diapers
These are very flexible diapers , that my daughter, 21 months, throughly put to the test. She was able to move in these very well, and they did not leave the red marks on the tops of her legs like the pampers swaddlers did sometimes. These diapers are also very absorbent. They stood up to blow outs, and to overnight wear. I would recommend these to anyone with a toddler. I am surprised how well Huggies did, we were a strictly Pampers swaddlers household before.
23/10/2017
Impressed
Overall I am quite satisfied with Huggies® Little Movers® Diapers. My child was not uncomfortable and the diaper was very resistant against leaks.
23/10/2017
A great product!!
This product works wonderfully. It allows my little one to move around freely and they do not leak. My little one doesn't mind them at all and they move great with my little one. Huggies always has great products that you can count on.
22/10/2017
On the move with Huggies
Huggies® Little Movers® Diapers are a well made diaper for a little mover. This product held up to what they advertise. No leakage while little one crawling, moving , or sleeping. No rash or skin irritation from use. Easy to put on and take off which I have had trouble with other tapes sticking to my child . Comes in a variety of sizes as my little one grows. From a brand of baby products that I have trusted for years and still meets my needs .
21/10/2017
YES!! Try these
I think they are great. Served their purpose. I will tell other mothers about them
20/10/2017
Huggies Little Movers
Huggies littlebmovers are perfect for potty training. They fit snug but not to tight. Do not leak either.
18/10/2017
Great quality diaper
Loved these. They didn't break my son out, didn't sage, and he could sleep in them all night. Great quality diaper.
18/10/2017
Perfect diaper
I think these are one of the best diapers on the markets they fit the child nicely move with the child nicely as they are moving great on leaks great on absurbing wetness
17/10/2017
Better Than the Huggies I Was Used To
As I mentioned I my previous comment, the diapers made it successfully through three (3) "monster" poos, without any leakage. They absorb well, so my baby's little bum has not gotten irritated, and they fit my daughter well, allowing her to move about unhindered to explore.
17/10/2017
No Leaks
I loved them. The fit was great and the mickey design was very cute but the best thing about them was they did not leak. I will definitely buy Huggies little movers