4.6 5 0 368 368 Give your baby our best fit ever with Huggies® Little Movers Diapers.

15/10/2017
Perfect for your active child
My 2 year old is in diapers. He’s constantly running around, crawling, jumping- acting like a normal toddler. Huggies stayed on and didn’t leak, even near full.
15/10/2017
Fit comfortable
These huggies fit my baby great, i like the wetness indictor and they fit comfortable
Awesome diapers!
I very much liked the Huggies lil movers and I could also tell my son could too! We've used brand diapers before that's left burn like marks around his legs but Huggies were very soft and just amazing diaper!! We will definitely be purchasing them!
Awesome, very good diapers
They r cute, fit well, she sleeps thru the night with no leaks. She seem happier and hasnt had a rash since I tried these. Thank u
Huggies Mom
They are roomy and absorbent. I wish they were around when my older kids we babies.
Great product!
Great product! I was pleased to sample this product and let me say they are very comfortable and provide protection against leaks! Loved that the material was very gentle on my baby's delicate skin!
Painful imprint
I was not impressed with these diapers. My son had an imprint that was left on his bottom after each use. It was painful to look at the pattern on the inside of the diaper left such a deep imprint it looked painful. If we had to go somewhere and he sat in the car seat it was even worse I had to stop using.
Love them!
I already love the huggies brand. And love that they have a diaper for kids on the go! They are so flexible and hold so well
13/10/2017
Baby can move with no leak
Great brand no leaks baby stays dry room for baby cute designs diaper legs stay tight without being tight and leave marks on babies legs I know every mom will fall in love with them.
Adri281
Best brand out there by far.. doesn’t get soggy great fit and my baby loves them..
Happy Grandmother!
All I would like to say is thank you, my little thanks you and this is a GREAT product.
Good For moving
I like the way that my baby moves in them and she has no problem wearing them
12/10/2017
Excellent quality and well made
Well made quality, it does the job for keep baby dry, and doesn't leak.
12/10/2017
Great stretch
I was pleasantly surprised with the Huggies Little Movers Diapers I tried with my son. The diapers had great flaps that latched great and the diapers had great stretch when it came to my son moving, and boy does he move a lot! I received a sample of these diapers courtesy of Home Tester Club for my honest opinion.
11/10/2017
Awesome
Every toddler should have the ability to try these diapers.