4.6 5 0 368 368 Give your baby our best fit ever with Huggies® Little Movers Diapers.

10/10/2017
Why we Choose Huggies
Huggies little movers are the best diaper that did not break out my grandaughter , pampers did.
10/10/2017
#noworries double protection
These have some unique features. The double grip strips are one awesome innovation.. these literally keeps the diaper in one place yet keep it flexible for my child to move freely. ITs amazing that even while these got soaked couple of times , it didnt make a mess.
THE BEST DYPER IN THE WORLD
they mess-free, baby very dry even over night, no more bunching up when he walking around
09/10/2017
I have a very active 16 month old. He’s always on the move. Little movers are super flexible. One thing that I love the most about these new huggies is the wetness indicator and they are very resistant.
Great diapers
Great diaper no leaks no rashes no shifting from one side to the other
Best all around diapers
I really love Huggies little movers diapers. They fit my baby comfortable and keep his bum dry even when he wets a lot. They do not leak #1 or #2. The best diapers in my opinion.
Great Diapers!!
I would recommend these diapers to friends to try out with their little ones
Love, love, LOVE
We movie Huggies little movers! They’re priced well, don’t leak and give a great fit for our son. We are Huggies devotees for life!
09/10/2017
Great for my little mover
I love these diapers no more leaks or wet beds in the mornings which means no more rashes!
Great diapers!
Great diaper! They are great quality and I can tell they are comfortable on baby! My little one is crawling everywhere and the Little Movers don't hold her back but they hold the liquid in great! No leaks!! I really appreciate the wetness indicator and the design to help baby stay feeling dry!
08/10/2017
Huggies Little Movers Diapers are Great
Buggies little Movers Diapers was great. It did not leak.
08/10/2017
Great reliable diaper to use
I like the diaper and it works well enough. Problem with disposable diapers is they are are so expensive for one time use that I try and buy cheapest possible.
07/10/2017
Great for on the go baby
Huggies Little Movers are great for a baby on the go. The double grip strips ensure that the diapers stay put. The contour of the diaper fits my baby better than any other diaper I've tried.
07/10/2017
Perfect fit for any size!
I really like how the back has Elastic so there were no gaps, fit snugly against their back. I also liked how it closed in front, tight grip . I didn’t have any leaks or miss haps . Would definitely recommend theses diapers to everyone who has a child in diapers. They are soft and super cute characters.
07/10/2017
This is our new brand of diapers
Huggies Little Movers diapers fit my, very active, 12 month old son like a glove. Our previous brand, left him with gaps & leakage after about 30 minutes of him wearing it. Huggies Little Movers diapers are also great for overnight. Waking up leak free is a huge WIN in our home!