4.6 5 0 368 368 Give your baby our best fit ever with Huggies® Little Movers Diapers.

Huggies Little Movers the Best Diapers
Huggies Little Movers Diapers are the best diapers to keep your child dry. They hold a lot and don't leak. I have tried other brands of diapers and they don't compare to these Huggies. I will buy again and I recommend!
Definitely recommend!!
Diapers work better than other brands. No leakage, no break outs, and have a better fit.
No more blow-outs!
I wou ld definately recommend huggies little movers to all that purchase diapers.They definately have a better fit around the legs than other diapers.The diapers that we were currently using didnt seem to cover the whole back end of my child. If she pooped it would go into the edges by the elastic. huggies little movers provided coverage that was needed and were very absorbant.
I DIDN'T LIKE IT
I used this brand and unfortunately my baby has leaks so I did not like it, I used it both at night and in the day and it happened the same so I prefer to continue with the brand that I have always used and loved
Definitely Recommend
I really enjoyed this product! I didn’t have to worry about my daughter leaking or getting rashes from moving around so much. I’m definitely getting more of these.
Nice nice
They are great diapers long lasting cute and comfy Kids love it
06/10/2017
Huggies is a YES for us!
My son is comfortable and moves freely in these diapers. I like that we didn't have any leaks either!
06/10/2017
Huggies little movers test and survey.
Leak protection. The most important part of a diaper
little movers are great
they fit well and protect my grandson he moves around and plays and they stay in place
Big girls love them!
Lily loves them! She feels like a big girl and we don't have to worry about accidents.
They are great
Work great they don’t ride up or fall apart with a mobile baby.
Loved them!
I really loved the Huggies little Movers. I have been looking for diapers that really work and these are the winners. They are soft and flexible. Perfect fit and really hold. We are sticking with Huggies little movers.
best Diapers
I love the little movers Huggies better than other diapers
I actually like these
Lasting, Amazingly comfortable and cute packaging.
Sarah's review
No leakage or sagging no smell very good product I like this product