4.8 5 0 318 318 Little Movers are designed for active babies, with a special contoured shape for added comfort and Double Grip Strips that hold the diaper in place during active play.

5/7/2019
Great diapers
I loved the reliability and comfort of these. My baby stopped tugging on these unlike his other diapers.
5/7/2019
Good absorbency but big
Great absorbency and protection against leaks. Sizing can be better. Was too big.
The best diaper by far.
I love these. O would recommend them to everyone with a baby that age
5/6/2019
Huggies Little Movers are amazing for little ones always on the go
5/6/2019
Best diapers for a walking baby.
I love the absorbency of the diapers. My baby was able to sleep through the night and walk around through the day without leaking. The diapers were soft and movable. My baby was able to climb up and down everything all day without having leg markings from the diapers.
5/4/2019
Great product!
These diapers are great! My child can move around and be comfortable in them. They have long lasting protection as well.
4/29/2019
No leakage
I really like this product for ny son he never has leaks especially at bedtime.
4/26/2019
My Huggies Little Movers Diapers Review
I really like the new Huggies Little Movers Diapers because of the Double Grip Strips on them. My Daughter moves around a lot so the double strips, contoured shape and snug-fit waistband is a great feature to keep the diaper on the best. I will definitely purchase Huggies Little Movers diapers.
4/26/2019
Excellent Quality
I love how comfortable my baby was in these and the cute designs. No leakage problems either. Since testing these we have bought numerous packs and switched over from luvs for our baby. Thanks so much for letting us try these out. Such an awesome brand
4/25/2019
Great diaper
The overall fit was great. My baby loved the cute mickey mouse design. The tabs were big but very easily torn esoecially when he decided to be extra wiggly at changing time. Overall a great diaper
No gaps
love these diapers. They are soft and super stretchy to keep leaks and blowouts in. The snug and drys dont work as well as these and the pampers always feel damp on the outside and dont even come close to the stretchiness of these.
Beginner Crawler Approved!
I’m so glad I was accepted to participate in this trial I had been using 2 different cheaper brands that didn’t quite hold up I’m completely sold thanks Huggies!!!!
Perfect for active babies
I absolutely love huggies little movers, hardly afraid of blow outs, but does happen of course every blue moon. I love how comfortable of a fit they are and just so leak free!! I've never had so much protection from any other diapers period. I've used little movers with my first and plan to continue with my second when she starts crawling!!
4/18/2019
Review
I enjoyed using these, they were very easy to use and seemed to fit great.
4/18/2019
Little Movers Keep you dry
Huggies Little Movers Diapers are durable enough to take a beating and keep on ticking with my child. And she is on the move like a little spider monkey. I would highly recommend huggies Little Movers Diapers to any stranger and every friend or family memeber.