4.8 5 0 343 343 Little Movers are designed for active babies, with a special contoured shape for added comfort and Double Grip Strips that hold the diaper in place during active play.

4/6/2019
My huggies review
My review for the huggies little movers is very good and I recommend them to parents
4/6/2019
comfortable
I really enjoy using the Huggies Little movers diapers. They kept my baby dry and comfortable.
Love them
I love how they fit very snug to my baby and is leak proof
Amazing!!
I really like the elastic waist stretchy fit for any babys curves & size. My child had great, flexilble mobility and stayed dry! I will absolutely purchase these & let all of my friends & family know my experience with these diapers!!
4/5/2019
Why not buy this trusted brand
I absolutely love this product I have no negative input whatsoever you can't talk down about Huggies I can't say it enough that it's been around for so many years that apparently they're doing something right I can trust to know that my children will be able to sleep through the night without being uncomfortable and wet and Soggy let alone smell like urine or have any type of leakage Sure-Jell or anything that falls out of the diaper I like that is Plexus with their body as they move it and then I specially when they're on the run I like the product is just a fordable all around and you can always find coupons T even make it even more exceptional it's a trusted bad for me I absolutely love the receivable tabs they're easy to use Easy to take off and I love the fact that it absorbs the older and doesn't leave my child or my trash can smelling like dirty diapers
4/4/2019
I have been converted!
I have become a fan of Huggies Little Movers Diapers. They stay in place well with a very active baby. No more sliding waist band for me.
4/3/2019
Great diaper for an active baby
Great dry protection. Incredible fit, moves with baby, great for day or night
great stuff
the diapers were really greats because they fit well and didn't leak and you could also go for longer between diaper changes
great
these worked great no leaks or issues and I have a big mover
4/3/2019
Best Brand of Diapers in my opinion!!
I only use Huggies Snug and Dry diapers. I couldn't use Huggies Little Snugglers cause it gave my baby a rash. So a friend recommended Snug and Dry and I fell in love. But now that I have tried Huggies Little Movers Diapers I like them just as much as I do the Snug and Dry. And they probably move with my baby better than any other diaper I have tried. They protect against leaks very well. So far I haven't had one leak and he filled one up one night and it should have leaked but it didnt. I love Huggies Little Movers Diapers.
Fantastic flex fit
I personally found Huggies little movers cute, soft, and very exorbitant. Plus they're durable during his climbing, crawling, rolling and running.
Perfect Fit
Fit perfect. Stayed up with my little mover. No accidents. Thank you Huggies Little movers I will defiantly be purchasing this brand in the future.
Leak proof diaper
I loved these Huggies little movers diapers for my little guy. They are comfortable and keeps him dry. They do not leak and can be worn overnight.
4/2/2019
I love Huggies little movers best yet
I really recommend this product. Huggies little movers is the best diapers I've ever used. I will definitely be buying more since I tryed this product it's my go to diaper. I loved them
4/2/2019
BAMALADY75
the product is great for long rides and play dates .