4.7 5 0 347 347 Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers are designed to help keep your newborn baby's skin clean and healthy.

5/7/2019
Old parent/ new technology
Great fit, great protection. Fits snug around thighs/ leg area to stop leaks.
5/6/2019
Better protection
I thought they would be too small for my baby because with cheaper brands I had to go a size up. These fit true to size and no bunching up or ripping on the sides like cheaper brands. They kept my baby dry all throughout the night and during the day even with heavy playing and crawling.
5/6/2019
Thanks for the hard work
I love Huggies they have never let. Me down from the price down to the protection.. keep it up
5/2/2019
Good diapers
I definitely recommend going out and buying the savers that the outside of them well the whole diaper them selves are really super soft they feel almost like they’re made out of cotton the little Trashy band on the inside lets the diaper hug the babies like without hurting them preventing leaks overnight a great day
Comfy protection
My overall review on huggies brand snugglers diapers is positive. I felt my baby was very comfortable wearing it as well as it fitting him true to size. The protection was great we had no meanest or blow outs. I think this brand of diaper deserves a try.
Huggies Snugglers were great
Huggies Snugglers were great for my baby.She didn't have any leakage overnight, they seemed to fit her perfectly
Greatness..
I loved them ive looked for them in stores as well they were actually a little more pricey than the rest brands but totally worth every cent more for the confort of my baby.Thank you for introducing me to these i absolutely love them.
4/30/2019
I've made the switch
I'm so thankful i gave huggies little snugglers a chance they stood by its word protected my babies from leaking through it fits perfect to the skin without causes rash and it lasted all night my babies were comfortable in the was they moved around it seem to even absorb and i especially enjoyed the snuggle action
4/29/2019
Perfect diapers
Huggies is a good brand and it worked well on my baby's skin. It did not leak and i even used this overnight. Good protection.
4/24/2019
Good fit
Liked it, my nephew slept comfortably in them, the only thing is the diaper sometimes does not last that long. But is good.
4/24/2019
least fave huggies brand
well i always buy Huggies brand. They fit well around the waist and they dont sag. the thing i didnt like was that it doesnt protect much from leakage. the pee went through quick.
Very absorbent
I really like Huggies little snugglers. I like how they fit comfortably around my babys belly and inner thighs. I also love how it is very absorbent. Compared to the store brand i was originally using i could leave Huggies on all night and there will be no leaks and the diaper will look barely used. As compared to the store brand diaper if left over night there was some days it would leak and by morning it would be extremely full. The only thing i can say i like better in store brand diapers are the price. Huggies are expensive especially if you're on a budget, but if you want quality diapers i guess you won't mind.
4/23/2019
Love them. Super absorbant and leak free. Will continue to use
Keeping bottoms dry
Very satisfied. Enjoy huggies little snugglers. Amazed with all huggies products. Thank you
4/23/2019
Best diapers on the market
I've used many diapers, and Huggies Little Smugglers ate the best. My son wore them overnight with no leaks.