4.7 5 0 371 371 Huggies® has always wanted your baby to feel as comforted in our diapers as they do in your arms.

10/26/2017
Love huggies!
My experience with Huggies about 14 years ago when I have my firts daughter, now huggies little snugglers diapers are fantastic whit my new born! I loved the fact that’s its very gentle on babies skin and yet provides Lock protection, which is great for overnights. It’s also very breathable and fragrance free ideal for babies sensitive and delicate skin. I also really liked the fact that these diapers have a wetness indicatior so you know when the baby needs to be changed which is very convenient and helpful. the size is perfect for new born.
10/25/2017
Best diaper I have tried so far!
My experience with Huggies little snugglers diapers were awesome! I loved the fact that’s its very gentle on babies skin and yet provides Lock system for up to 12 hours of protection, which is great for overnights. It’s also very breathable and fragrance free ideal for babies sensitive and delicate skin. I also really liked the fact that these diapers have a wetness indicatior so you know when the baby needs to be changed which is very convenient and helpful. Thanks to huggies for making moms life easier and Lock system for up to 12 hours of protectio for our little ones!
10/24/2017
Comfortable amazing diapers.
I love the soft texture of these diapers. They are seem to be very comfortable and I believe my son was more comfortable in them than other brands I've tried. They worked great for nighttime.
10/23/2017
They are ok!
These pampers do fit nice and sugg on my baby. The only problem is they really dont hold much urine. I changed my baby soon after her first urine.
10/23/2017
Stili Hugs while snugs
I've been using Huggies for over 25 years - My kids are bigger and grown with kids of their own and used it to - Now , I was pleased on how it still works to comfort the littles one bottom all while keeping them dty .
10/22/2017
Huggies are real snuggies!
I loved trying these Huggies Little Snugglers as I have tried many diapers but these are better fitting by far. Also keeps my little one nice and dry! They do make baby more comforted in these diapers as in my arms. Don't have to worry bout leakage either! Love these diapers and will purchase more in the future as well as tell others of the diapers.
10/18/2017
worth buying
there were a couple of accidents but over all they were good.
10/17/2017
Great Diapers!
I tried a free sample of Huggies Little Snugglers diapers on my daughter and I really liked them. They were really soft and they did not break her out. She has trouble with some diapers making her skin red and sore, but Huggies Little Snugglers did a Great job. They also kept her nice and dry even over night. I really like these diapers and I will be buying them soon!
10/17/2017
Comfy and not going anywhere!!!!!!
Thanks again for your generous offer I Loved these Diapers I was actually getting frustrated Because I went to take the Diaper off at Bath time and it didn't want to come off which is Great... That showed me I didn't have to Worry about Leak's and they didn't even all night.... My babies Bum was Dry even though the Diaper was Soaked. I promoted these on my Snapchat story and all the Mom's went to the store and got some because of my Review... Honest Reviews are a Must so No Worries Mom's these Diapers get a 2 Thumbs up if my Baby could He would say Huggies Rock!!!!!
10/15/2017
Great Diapers
Great product. Really liked the absorbency and cute Disney designs.
10/15/2017
comfort for all
The Huggies little snugglers are very absorbent, soft with a cushion like the interior, and it fitted the child perfectly. While also being reliable too.
10/14/2017
I love these Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers. I love how soft they are for my baby. The diapers go on very easily.
It's a miracle!
These diapers are awesome. My little one finally slept through the whole night because she didn't wake up wet and irritated. I've bought several packs since I've tested these!
Soft and Snuggly
They are so soft it's incredible! They are truly the softest diaper I have ever felt and we've tried a few. They kept him dry and I didn't have any issues with leakage. Even through a full nights rest and a really full diaper we didn't have any issues. I would definitely consider buying them again. The only down side was they fit very snug around the legs and leave a more noticeable imprint than diapers we have used before.
Huggies Hugs
I like the way these diapers hug my child. No leaks. Well made. The Wetness Indicator makes it easy to check if a change is needed without having to take the diaper off. Will definetely buy.