4.7 5 0 237 237 Huggies® Little Swimmers® have easy open sides for an adjustable fit.

26/10/2017
Great diapers for little swimmers.
A great comfort to the little swimmers. Would love to buy the product.
24/10/2017
received too late
I did not receive the Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants until after September had started. So, all the available places to swim at where I live have been closed. We did not get to thoroughly review the product.
23/10/2017
Great Product
I received this product as a free trial and I loved it! They dont swell up in the water like normal diapers do. They fit perfect and were easy to take off.
Amazing fit
They work so good and the fit was great. My sons were able to play in water without sagging or it falling off
Highly recommend swim diapers
These are good swim pants. They are durable. Comfortable. They didn't cause any reactions to my kids sensitive skin. They are stretchy which works wonderfully with the kids growing so quickly.
No more pool accidents!
Most other swimming diapers I have tried become too saggy and stuff that isn't supposed to go in the water does. These fit much snugger to keep my daughter and the pool clean!
Fantastic swim diapers!
Great little swim diapers! Huggies are a great fit for my niece so these swimmers were meant for her! She can keep one on for an afternoon of swimming and we don't have to worry about it disintegrating or falling down.
My little swimmer
Absolutely loved my little swimmers disposable swimpants, as a mother of a toddler that loves swimming these were the best. They didn't swell and become heavy or uncomfortable. I now have a preferred brand for my child when she enjoys a swim.
17/10/2017
Quality swim diaper
These swim diapers are far better than others currently on the market. They are very absorbent and we did not see a leakage problem like we have with competitor's brands.
17/10/2017
Great swim diapers!
I recently tried the Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants and loved them. Super easy to put on with the open sides. It does just what it's meant to and it doesn't swell with water. My son and I loved the Disney characters. Great fit! Overall I recommend them!
15/10/2017
Child Approved
My child looked very comfortable in these swimpants, never once did he complain. They really stood up to being in the water well over an hour, it did not leak, very easy to put on and take off. Never kept my son from having fun he loved them.
13/10/2017
I loved these swimmers. I love to take my daughters to the pool but it was getting embarrassing for my daughter to have the huge diaper butt after getting out. These swimmers fit comfortably, were easy to remove and didn't get puffy. I definitely plan to get them again next season.
Definite buy!
Took my son swimming last week and the little swimmers held really well. Super impressed.
Great!
Great product and performed exactly as advertised. Did not swell up and get huge. Easy removal after using as well.
13/10/2017
This is an easy to use product I used it on my 2 yr old child I will recommend this product to every parent high quality and fashionable I'm a proud user I will continue to purchase this product thank you J BRUTON