4.7 5 0 236 236 Huggies® Little Swimmers® have easy open sides for an adjustable fit.

Safe swimmers
My son is 1 yr's old and he is just starting swim classes. These worked great for him and kept everything in that was not suppose to comeout into the water. I would recommend this product to other parents.
Great Product
I love how there easy to put on and pull back off once there wet. I love Huggies products.
WORKS!
MY BABIES LOVE TO GO SWIMMING AND I WANTED SOMETHING THAT THEY COULD BE COMFORTABLE IN AND NOT MAKE A MESS IN THE POOL AND THESE WORK. THE DESIGNS HELP
10/6/2017
A little swimmer must have
A must have for your little swimmer. I would never take my daughter swimming without them again. They are comfortable and work fantastically! I will never have to worry about potty accidents in the pool again.
Great!
These are a great diaper for when your children get in the water. They are easy on and easy off and make sure that nothing gross gets in the water. Also the design is super cute.
Loved them
Before trying these I would either use regular diapers which was horrible because it would get super thick and hard to handle or have my son with out anything but he is not potty trained so it was a risky situation. After trying these I was so much comfortable with having him in the water with these on.
Love swim huggies
I love Hughes swim diaper they are very sterdy and comfy.
Great proflduct.
My son has used these and he really likes them. They don't absorb all the water. Great product.
Loved them
Buggies Little Swimmers worked great. There were easy to take off and put on. No sagging. Will definitely use again.
10/6/2017
Huggies little swimmers are amazing, they last longer when my daughter plays in the pool. It won't fall apart and it's got the cutest characterS on the diaper.
10/6/2017
I think they are great. No redness, rubbing, or rashes.
Little Swimmers Huggies for the Win
Huggies Little Swimmers really stood up to a regular diaper in the water. They lasted longer and looked cooler and really held everything in!
Nice swimmer diaper
A very good swimmer diaper. Didn't tear apart once in the water. Stayed on my child and she was able to move as she wanted. So they are flexible yet stay in place.
10/5/2017
Great protection.
I loved the overall protection of the swim diapers . They held up in the water at the pool without swelling up and were a good fit for the babies.!
10/5/2017
Ms.22
These swimmers were soft and s good fit for my little one. My child was obviously comfortable and they did not swell up.