4.6 5 0 278 278 <b> Huggies Made by You are design-it-yourself diapers that come in size 1 (8-14lbs) and each reusable gift box contains 28 customized diapers plus a personalized greeting card. </b>

8/19/2018
Huggies Made By My Design
I was so pleased with Huggies Made By You Diapers! They are so wonderful and I can personalize with any design I chose in the beautiful box with pretty card to match!
8/18/2018
Love These Diapers
First I love how absorbent these diapers are and how soft they feel. I love making and designing them and my brother who is the biggest football fan loved the football design on the diapers. I think these are the perfect baby shower gift to give and I look forward to ordering for my best friend.
Loved these diapers!
I received these as a sample, but my review is my own. The diapers were really adorable; the pattern was super cute and made changing dirty diapers a little better. They also were easy to put on, even on a squirmy baby. They held up well and really didn’t leak. Overall I was really happy with how well these performed.
Not what I expected
I love huggies brand and I use their diapers. I didn't have a problem with the diapers itself, but the prints or designs were not as colorful as the pic as I chose the design it was dull looking . I thought the colors would pop but they didn't.
So cute
So cute I can't believe these took so long to create and I wish they were here sooner!
Such a sweet gift!
Absolutely wonderful and sweet such a good way to show them you care!
Customized Diapers
I ordered diapers for a boy in the cute vehicles print, and they did come out nicely. The print was a little lighter colors than I expected, but it make sense since there is a see-thru layer above the print layer. These are cute, but, to me, not worth the extra cost just to have a baby's name on the diaper. One exception though is that these would make cute photographs.
8/16/2018
Really Awesome Baby Shower Gift!
I was really impressed with the quality of these diapers. I think giving personalized diapers to an expecting parent is a great idea! I would definitely recommend Huggies Made by You. My only concern was the price listed for this was pretty high for what I would pay for.
Huggies are wonderful!
These diapers came out so cute! They were just what I designed and they fit the baby really well.
8/15/2018
So Adorable . Saving one for a keepsake.
I ordered this box for my son and daughter in law's baby shower! They were a big hit with them and the other guests. The box they come in is attractive and sturdy. They come,with a note card which is handy. So many catagories to choose from. I will be ordering these for any upcoming baby shower from now on! Thank you huggied!!!
Best Disposable Diapers
These are wonderful disposable diapers. They are so pretty and they are truly the softest and most comfortable disposable diapers. I will always buy these because I could never go back to regular ones after these.
Well
I personally think that they are to worried about the desgin. The softness was that soft. To me a diaper has to be soft.. I mean so soft that you fall in love. The designs I had to choose from could of been better also. Not much of desgins if you didn't know the gender of that baby.
Great idea
The diapers are great and work great. The idea of customizable diaper is amazing and provide a special fulfillment of having something special for your baby. I would have liked to have more option of writing specialized wordings as the website only gives us couple of options to use. My only problem was the price. I truly believe that it is ridiculously expensive.
Personalized Disposables
The Huggies Made by You Diapers were the cutest thing I have purchased for my baby. The diapers are the same wonderful quality that I have come to expect from Huggies but with an added personal touch. I am so excited to dress him in the monogrammed disposable diapers mostly because I won't need to worry about any possible blow outs ruining the monogrammed piece. They are expensive and will be kept for special occasions. I do see myself ordering more for my baby and for future baby shower gifts as no one else has any product like this.
Huggies made by me
The same reliable quality of huggies with a great personal touch. I really loved the outcome of the diapers I designed for my niece. There were plenty of designs available for genders and even gender neutral choices. I would have liked a darker image with more popping colors on the final product.