4.6 5 0 280 280 <b> Huggies Made by You are design-it-yourself diapers that come in size 1 (8-14lbs) and each reusable gift box contains 28 customized diapers plus a personalized greeting card. </b>

Huggies Made By You Designer Diapers
It was so fun to design my own diapers! The quality is amazing and I received so many compliments! They are perfect for putting on your baby and taking pictures! I would definitely recommend getting some with your baby’s name and year of birth! You can then save one as a keepsake with their baby clothes.
Customizable Huggies
The website was easy to use. There were alot of patterns to choose from plus the little logos and writing was awesome. The product was made and shipped in a timely manner and was received before the baby shower. I gave them as a gift to my brother and sister in law and they were delighted and thought they were amazing! The little customizable greeting card is a nice touch. The product was nice, soft and presented in a pleasing way.
8/15/2018
Best present at the baby shower!
These Huggies Made by You Diapers were a huge hit at my best friend's baby shower. She was so happy to receive personalized diapers for her baby girl! They were so easy for me to customize and I really liked the available options for designing. These made for a unique gift, and all of the women who attended wanted to check them out and ask me questions on how they could design their own!
great product!
very cute product for an unpleasant job! Lots of people asks me all about them.
Great personalized gift
It was fun to choose the design and card for the recipients of these diapers. It's a really nice personalized gift that I think a lot of new parents would love to receive. However, the normal price of these is not a price that I think many people would pay considering the diapers only come in size 1 and you only get 28 diapers. These won't even last the first month. Overall, the diapers are great although the design wasn't quite as bright as it was online. But the recipients loved the diapers and they plan on saving one to have as a keepsake.
8/15/2018
So adorable and amazing as always!
I have always trusted the buggies brand with all 5 of my children. They have truly never let me down. The absorption it always great, I have tried every diaper out there and have always came back to huggies. Now being to able to design and personalize them make them so much better and they are absolutely adorable on the babies!
8/15/2018
Made for you but from me
Ordering process was easy Held moisture from urine without ripping apart Safe to use during bowel movements Different designs to choose from Fast safe and very convenient
8/15/2018
Huggies made for you diapers
The writing needs to be darker so you can read it, the name is super hard to read! The pictures look way better and brighter then the actual design on the diapers
Fun and Functional
I love that I could design the diaper. I'm assuming they work like traditional diapers because I haven't used these yet, these are for my new baby due Aug. 22. I will definitely gift these to other moms.
Love them!
Keep your baby dry and comfortable, do not leak and the customized diapers are so cute and fun!
Great for gift giving!
I love the Huggies Made By You diapers! The ability to customize diapers is such a great addition to gift giving. The process to customize was very simple and quick, the site gives options of great designs, as well as suggestions for personalizing greeting cards. I was very happy with the process as well as the end result of my design. The diapers didn't take long to arrive although the delivery time stated longer, and they were even more beautiful in person. This is a product I would highly recommend to family and friends.
Adorable
These diapers were adorable and very absorbent. I would use them again and they would definitely be a great baby shower gift for someone. I was very pleased with this product.
8/15/2018
So adorable and great quality!
These are so adorable and a super sweet gift for a newborn. I absolutely love this idea!
Huggies Love
The diapers seemed thicker than regular ones and more covererage around the legs, making it difficult for any accidents to occur! The design was absolutely wonderful and fun! The product presentation was also beautiful! It would make an amazing baby shower gift that any parent would love to recieve for their baby! The price is a little uo there but you do get what you oay for! Quality!! Definitely will be buying for another baby!
8/15/2018
The perfect gift for the new arrival
This is the perfect way to have something special for a new baby and makes such an amazing gift for a new parent. Being able to personalize the diapers makes it so unique and fun.