4.6 5 0 280 280 <b> Huggies Made by You are design-it-yourself diapers that come in size 1 (8-14lbs) and each reusable gift box contains 28 customized diapers plus a personalized greeting card. </b>

8/15/2018
Smile during diaper changes.
Huggies are a good product. Having the option to personalize diapers makes a crappy job more enjoyable.
Adorable Gift
They are absolutely perfect. Adorable on the baby. They will make a perfect baby gift. The personalized name makes it a treasure to put on the baby.
Best baby shower gift
Huggies made by you diapers were the perfect gift. The custom diaper displays a personalized name. Truly a unique and memorable gift.
Love them!
Well made and durable! Love them! I will absolutely recommend to my friends and peers!
Denise’s Designer Diapers
I Loved this! It was so fun making them and seeing the final product! I am expecting my first gradaughter in November of this year and I designed these diapers for her. I gave these to my son and daughter in love and they loved them! Only suggestion I have is that the ink be darker on the final product on the diaper. It was a little hard to see. Thank you so much for choosing me for this product!
8/15/2018
Personalized diapers are now a thing!!
We always loved Hughies, but the fact that these are designed individually is absolutely fantastic! Those make great keepsakes besides being used by our precious little one and I can only recommend them. These diapers also make a wonderful baby shower gift for expectant parents!!! Highly recommend this:)
Cute but expensive
I loved the different designs they give you to choose from and of course, they work well. The only thing I had an issue with was the price, $74.99 for one package of pampers, and not a large pack, is definitely expensive, especially for young couples with a new baby. But if you can afford them they are very cute.
Huggins are the best!
I love love love them. The pampers arrived they were super cute. Very soft and my kids have had no allergic reaction from them.
Nice but High
I think it's a nice idea but the price is really over the top for the amount of personalization you get to do. I wasn't real crazy about the choices of designs that are out there. When I think of customizing a product and paying $80 I want greater ability to make it my design.
Cutest diapers ever!
I love huggies made by you diapers! They are leak proof and they don't cause rashes! Also they are very cv ute and I love that you can customize them! I will be buying these again!
Love it!
I loved the style and cute way to make them! The process was so simple and they shipped so quickly! I have a bunch of baby showers coming up and this is so awesome!
Amazing!
I loved the style and cute way to make them! I have a baby shower coming up and this is so awesome!
Cutest diapers ever!
These are the cutest diapers ever and we plan to keep some as a keepsake! love them and highly recommend them!
Very well made
Exceedingly soft and comfortable and beautiful disposable diapers. These are so nicely made and show a lot of care and thought. The prints make them even nicer and your baby will be very happy.
Amazingly Soft
Amazingly soft and quite adorable disposable diapers. The eleasticized waist is really nice and seems much more comfy than the tapes.