4.6 5 0 280 280 <b> Huggies Made by You are design-it-yourself diapers that come in size 1 (8-14lbs) and each reusable gift box contains 28 customized diapers plus a personalized greeting card. </b>

Super Cute diaper for Special occasions
From Start to finish, the Huggies Made By you Diaper was great. The website to order is easy to follow and order. There are many designs and cute saying to choose from- plus you can put your baby's or friend/families babies name right on the diaper! They arrived within a few days and come in a several wrapped boxes, to prevent damage during shipping. The diapers are great, just like Huggies always are. The only real hang-up is that I have only been using on outings, special occasions or when i know i will be seeing another mom or friend. I don't want to just waste the super cute diapers( especially at the high cost!). These would make a great gift for a baby shower or for the birth of a close friend or family members baby( but only if you know their full name/sex). There are not a lot of choices on the website for neutral colors/designs or any way to leave the initials blank. Overall, super cute diapers, high quality shipping and presentation and grear gift idea!
SOFTEST DIAPERS
TESE ARE THE SOFTEST AND MOST NICELY DESIGNED DISPOSABLE DIAPERS I HAVE EVER USED. THEY MAKE ALL THE OTHERS SEEM LIKE DINOSAUR. BEAUTIFUL PRODUCT.
Perfect Keepsake
Charming gift sure to delight any expecting mom or anyone who will purchase Huggies Made by you for their children to have when older. I specifically purchased additional orders for my three children to have as a keepsake since all they wore were Huggies diapers. I love the innovative creation.
13/08/2018
So cute
Love that I can get great huggies diapers that are customized. It was really easy to customize them and they arrived quickly. Love the look of the diapers and the great box they come in.
12/08/2018
Soft and quality diapers
These diapers are super soft and nice! The only improvement i could see is the printing on them being a bit more clear and legable
11/08/2018
Huggies Diapers by design!!!
Oh my goodness! They are so cute! I absolutely love them! I almost feel like they are too cute too use them and just throw them away. . I wanted to Thank you so much for these! They are the greatest!
11/08/2018
So cute
Absolutely adorable! Being able to design your very own diaper for the new little prince or princess is such a great gift idea. Design choices are plentiful. The packaging and little note card complete the personal touch. A little pricey, but you do get what you pay for.
Softer Than Cotton
Wow I cannot believe how wonderful and comfy and soft these disposable diapers are. They are just as soft as flannel cotton diapers would be. These are truly the nicest disposable diapers I have ever seen.
The Perfect Baby Shower Gift
It was fun and easy to design a special set of diapers for my neighbor who is due to have a baby this month. I gave these diapers to her at her baby shower, and it was the most talked about gift. Everyone loved the cute and personal designed and said it was the best idea. So many other people said that they wanted to use the service to design diapers for either themselves or friends and family.
Such a fantastic idea!!!
Can I just say...why has nobody thought of this idea before now?!! Its such a fantastic idea!! I LOVE being able to personalize a practical necessity to give as a gift! Its so great! Giving diapers is a fantastic gift idea in my opinion and being able to personalize them to the parents likes is amazing! It was easy to do, the designs are beyond cute, and I love how you can personalize it to the new baby by adding name, and birth year. Its just really sweet and its a thoughtful gift. I absolutley loved the while process, designing,receiving,and finally giving. It was fantastic!!!
Cutest Diaper Around, Steal Price Though
I absolutely love these diapers. After having three babies I have used multiple different brands of diapers and have always found Huggies to hold up the best. They hold in all moisture, even overnight, which to me is the best quality because every other brand I have ever used leaks at some point overnight. Now you throw on the personalization to the best brand of diapers and it comes out to be the cutest thing. I actually gave these to my sister for her new baby girl and she was over the moon to receive. Her favorite brand is also Huggies but when she saw her baby girls name and birth year on them and read the cute card that comes with the reusable box and diapers she started crying (happy tears of course). Getting online and making them was very easy and they have loads of different designs you can choose. The ONLY reason I will not be buying Huggies Made by You Diapers is because solely because of the price. If they were not as expensive I would 100% buy these over and over again.
Super cute
Amazingly cute the perfect touch to having a newborn
Perfect gift
If you are looking for a unique gift for a new mom, this is one that will stand out. Designing the diapers was easy using their templates online. You can create for a boy or a girl or gender neutral. They come shipped in a premium box and are nicely packaged.
09/08/2018
Huggies Made by You diapers are amazing.
The Huggies diapers were wonderful. The material it’s made out is super soft and my child was comfortable in them.
Beautiful gift!
Exceptionally made diapers and I am so happy with them! My daughter got them as a surprise and she loved the beautiful blackbirds design. I would recommend these as a cute baby shower gift, or as a momentous gift for that first picture. These diapers are just like the little snugglers and they are 28 size one. They come in a cute box that you can keep after the diapers are gone. A beautiful gift, thanks so much.