4.6 5 0 280 280 <b> Huggies Made by You are design-it-yourself diapers that come in size 1 (8-14lbs) and each reusable gift box contains 28 customized diapers plus a personalized greeting card. </b>

8/9/2018
Huggies personalized diapers, so cute!
These are similar to their little snuggler diapers but I'd say not quite as soft. It'd be nice if the material was a bit softer, and the prints a bit more vibrant in color. Still, the ability to personalize make these a good option as a baby shower gift.
SOFTEST DISPOSABLE DIAPERS EVER
These are the softest disposable diapers I have ever felt! I didn’t think disposable diapers could be this soft and comfy feeling, not to mention incredibly adorable. I wouldn’t wanna cover them up! So darn cute!
I feel like a Diaper Designer
Same great quality but so cute with a monogram and designed by me. They are adorable. I will definitely be ordering more. It was fun to customize and design these diapers. Great for summer when it's to hot to even put shorts on the babies. Diapering in style!
One and only
This was such a neat idea to have Huggies designed personally for that special baby. I loved that I had the quality and reliability I have grown to love from Huggies thru the years. The diapers are very absorbent keeping baby dry. I trust the diaper to make sure there are no leaks. I designed mine for my niece they are terrific. I chose the ice cream cones I thought they were super cute! These diapers are definitely the one gift that you can get that no one else has. With the custom order feature you can really put a personality spin into it. Everyone loved the idea and wanted to know how I did that. This will be such a trending item going forward. Thank you for allowing me to show off this very special addition to our family. We will definitely be ordering these in the future.
Best Shower Gift
The Huggies Made by You was extremely easy to use! I made these for a friends baby shower. She is keeping the sex of the baby a secret so I had to create a diaper that was neutral and this site was very fun to use for that! I would definitely recommend Huggies Made by You as something fun and new to make for any expecting parent. The only downside, the price was a little on the steep side-$74.00 for a box of a diapers is pretty high but if you are only doing it the one time as a special gift, it is well worth the smiles and oh's and ah's.
Huggies Love By You
Huggies made by you diapers are very impressive and a wonderfully innovative and amazing personalization for our or others little miracle baby! Easy and fun to create. Simple directions clear. Beautiful options and when they arrived, amazing! Huggies provides the comfort fit and best for our little one, baby happy & delighted also!
Order by mail Huggies diapers
I truly enjoyed making the diapers by Huggies made by you.. The site was extremely easy to follow and user friendly. I was able to see the product step by step to make sure it what I wanted. The only thing I wish I could have done was order by size. This would have been helpful to order for the future.
Cute diapers
These are so cute loved putting these on Baby Liam they fit great he seemed comfortable no leakage the design was adorable and there was so many great designs to choose from made very special for him with his name just loved getting these for him with Home testers club . Great item
THE CUTEST!
I purchased Huggies Made by you diapers at a deeply discounted price in exchange for an honest review. The diapers were for a friend and they came out super cute! The website was easy to navigate and customization was super easy. The only slight drawback(if I had to find one) is that I wish there were more sports options. Other than that, it was an extremely easy and quick process. Highly recommend this for those that want to give a gift to those parents that already have all the child necessities.
GREAT PRODUCT!
I received my order of Huggies Made by You Diapers and I really like the customization. The diapers are something special...everyone who saw them loved them and they are made by Huggies...a trusted brand I've used in the past and have been very satisfied with. I would definitely recommend Huggies Made by You Diapers to friends and family. Great Job, Huggies!
Huggies Made By You Diapers
I love the Huggies Made by You diapers and think it is a creative idea. Huggies have always been my preferred brand of diaper. I may purchase them in the future as a baby gift, however, the cost of them is outrageous to purchase for anything other than a very special baby gift!
Adorable diapers
They are absolutely the cutest diapers I have seen. Totally customizable and perfect as gifts for new moms!
Adorable diapers!!
Huggies made by you diapers are worth the price there so cute you can customize them to your liking and there so soft i will be buying again!!
8/8/2018
Huggies Made By You are a unique gift!
These huggies diapers were so cute. It is a great gift idea for a new mom.
8/8/2018
Cute idea but too much money
So overall huggies is an amazing brand and I've used them with all of my children, however I don't think this type of huggies is practical. It's literally almost 100 bucks for 1 pack of 28 diapers and while it's cute to pick out the design and personalize it for each individual baby it's not something I see necessary. I can buy several packs of huggies for that same price. No-one is going to see the cute designs and the names on the diaper unless the change the babies diaper. With the high cost of raising children and using disposable diapers it's pointless to me to put so much effort and money into the way the diapers look.