5/23/2019
Definitely nourishing and caring!
I love the soft, clean smell! Most of all, these wipes were so gentle on my sons sensitive skin! He has eczema and psoriasis, so most wipes cause him to dry out with a rash that is painful and itchy. His comfort is my main concern so I am so happy these were as gently and nourishing as they claim to be!
Smells lovely
Smells great would be perfect for my baby's skin . Love the softness
Huggies Nourish and Care wipes
My baby has sensitive skin, and so many products make her skin irritated or diaper rash. I love how efficient they are at cleaning her, yet gentle on her skin. They don't have a overpowering smell, and they are sturdy. Her skin looked better after using these wipes, I have bought them already and will continue to do so.
Finally !!
These wipes are great! They are thick and strong but soft. My little munchkin breaks out and has alot of tummy problems so I'm constantly changing diapers. I needed something that did not irritate his skin even more and these did just that. Finally a product I can trust!
5/21/2019
Huggies Nourish and Care
The scent was incredible and I appreciated the thickness, texture, moisture, and durability of this wipe!
5/21/2019
Just okay
These wipes were just okay. I needed to use a lot of them to get my baby clean. The wipes all stuck together so it kept pulling wipes out when I didn't need them, which is a waste.
5/20/2019
Huggies Nourish & Carr Wipes
Smells fresh , soft and durable. Holds up to the worst messes
5/17/2019
These wipes are truely better
Larger and they feel and smell great! These wipes are thicker j 11
5/17/2019
These Wipes Are Amazing!
Honestly, I must admit how impressed I was when the durability and thickness of the Huggies® Nourish & Care™ Wipes. I personally like the Huggies® Nourish & Care™ Wipes bears a delicate fragrance, therefore, not producing some overpowering scent. Furthermore, my niece's skin remains very sensitive, however, I'm pleased to announce she didn't break out any.
5/16/2019
Delicate care
The best-wet wipes I've tried are soft and they leave the skin clean hydrated and soft they are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free also have a delicate aroma cocoa
Wipe or Towel?
Huggies Nourish and Care wipes are more than just a wipe. They are more like towels They are much thicker than the next leading brand and all of the other brands don't even come close. They are soft with just enough texture to ensure a proper clean. They have a very nice scent however, I would say that they are a bit too heavily scented. It might be too much to use on an infant. I would however use it for all others. I would recommend the Huggies Nourish and Care Wipes. Hands down better than the competition.
Soft Baby Butt
The wipes were great, they were thick and moist. Clean up seemed a little easier
5/14/2019
Soft and perfect babies bottoms
They were super solf. I appreciate that it didnt have alcohol or really harsh chemicals. No breaks outs when wiping little tooshies white is a plus. They were super solf to touch of the skin and wasnt hard either with is something we loonk for.
It takes two
I love the thickness of the wipes it usually only takes two wipes after a messy diaper. And the smell of them is always great.
Huggies Wipes
I loved the Huggies wipes! Huggies wipes were durable and soft. They have a scent but it’s not overwhelming. I will definitely buy Huggies next time I need wipes.