Huggies Nourish & Care BABY Wipes
I like the ease of use plus they do not come apart when applying to my baby and I like the smell most of all it cleans very good leaving my baby skin looking radiant and most most of all it does not cause any irritation or rashes
23/04/2019
Very happy with nourish and care wipes.
They are soft to the touch and make your skin soft as well. I have sensitive skin and know irritation was caused by the wipes.
Great iten
Great! So clean and fresh. Loved how durable and thick.
Loved these
smells amazing, doesn't leave lint residue , and is super soft
Soft for babies butt
love them. They are soft on babies butt and not harsh in any way
Clean and fresh
I loved the scent and it left my baby clean. I would recommend Huggins Nourish and Care Wipes to anyone with an infant.
Moisturizing benefits
Huggies® Nourish & Care™ Wipes are natural, lightly scented and are moisturizing.
Wipes
These wipes were so soft and smell really nice too. Exactly what I thought when I opened the package up
06/12/2019
GOOD
SMELLS NICE. USE ALL THE TIME LOVE THIS PRODUCT GREAT PROCE FOR VALUE
30/11/2019
Perfect
I wanted to try this one because it seemed soft for my baby and it has a pleasant smell !!! Great product one of my favorites ❤️🙏🏻
25/11/2019
Love this product..love any huggies wipes overall. The best coverage and leaves skin so smooth. Ive tried every wipes brand there is on the market and thry arent reliable Ive never used a better wipe!
23/11/2019
Always a need
We have used Huggies wipes for 14 years around our house. These are by far my favorite scent. Even when everyone is potty trained, having a pack in the car and bathrooms is always helpful. They are super soft and not overly wet like some wipes can be. I would highly recommend trying them if you haven’t already.
19/11/2019
Soft love for baby
They are so soft but strong at the same time. Smells so good you will want to buy a pack for yourself
27/09/2019
Soft and thick
Smells good thick and cleans well. I recommen this product
26/09/2019
Love these!
We've used the Huggies Natural Wipes for years now due to the durability and lack of fragrance for our sensitive skin! THESE though, are even better! They're gentle on our sensitive tushes, and omg do they smell AMAZING! Officially switched from the Naturals to these guys!