Huggies Nourish & Care Wipes

23/11/2019
Always a need
We have used Huggies wipes for 14 years around our house. These are by far my favorite scent. Even when everyone is potty trained, having a pack in the car and bathrooms is always helpful. They are super soft and not overly wet like some wipes can be. I would highly recommend trying them if you haven’t already.
19/11/2019
Soft love for baby
They are so soft but strong at the same time. Smells so good you will want to buy a pack for yourself
27/09/2019
Soft and thick
Smells good thick and cleans well. I recommen this product
26/09/2019
Love these!
We've used the Huggies Natural Wipes for years now due to the durability and lack of fragrance for our sensitive skin! THESE though, are even better! They're gentle on our sensitive tushes, and omg do they smell AMAZING! Officially switched from the Naturals to these guys!
24/09/2019
Gentle precious skin
Huggies Nourish & Care wipes are so gentle. Especially on your little ones skin. I've had a hard time trying to find something that wouldn't irritate my baby skin. And I used these wipes and it worked.
09/09/2019
Amazing Products
I absolutely LOVE this brand of wipes... I have very sensitive skin, sothis is awesome to use.
08/09/2019
It's about time
Its about time they came out with soft and gental wipes for my family. I buy these because not only does my baby 👶 have excema but my other children and my husband has it themselves and after going to the bathroom 🚻 its mike to beable to make sure we all are Nic and clean in our behind.
04/09/2019
huggies
love it soft and smells good and durable i will definitely buy them again
18/08/2019
WIPES
HUGGIES wipes are excellent. they work well and leave your baby refreshed .
15/08/2019
Works great to remove makeup! keeps skin moisturized and gentle
06/07/2019
Fresh and clean
I used these with my daughter i liked them so much I always have a pack.
15/06/2019
Clean great
I really was impressed by these Huggies® Nourish & Care™ Wipes and the way that they are super gentle but also perfect size to clean baby. I like them so much have purchased several times
04/06/2019
huggie wipes
smell is great soft and very easy to use love them
03/06/2019
It’s okay but good.
I liked it. but i like the other sensitive wipes better because it doesn’t turn her red like these wipes do or the diaper. i think it should be fragrance free like the other ones.
30/05/2019
Love
I really love the brand.It is really great for my grandsons.