5/12/2019
Huggies Nourish &Care Wipes fresh &clean
Huggies Nourish & Care Wipes keep my baby clean and happy all the way love it he smells clean and fresh always and are super effective. Definitely, recommend this amazing brand and product to everyone!
Pickiest baby skin approves
My son has had issues with wipes breaking out his skin, so much so that for a while we used only wet washcloths when doing a diaper change. Huggies Nourish & Care wipes did not affect his skin and ere gentle to use. They were thick and strong, where some wipes were thin and required multiple wipes to clean up dirty bums this wasn’t the case for these wipes.
These were awesome!!!
I loved these. They smell amazing and not too strong for my little one. They are moist enough to get the job done, eithout being too wet. Soft and gentle for my little one to like them.
Amazing wipes
Huggies wipes are amazing. These wipes are easy to take out. Easy to clean and doesn’t leave residue. Gentle on baby skin. Cleans properly.
All I can say is thank you ##
Great works great for me the best thanks home tester club hashtag##
Nice & Thick
Huggies Nourish & Care Wipes are great! They are nice and thick and smell very nice. It is a light scent. They have been non irritating and have done very well cleaning up with diaper changes. They come in a cute package and are easily removable for quick use. I definitely recommend trying Huggies Nourish & Care Wipes.
Recommend
The wipes felt smooth and soft to the touch. It was gentle and nourished my baby's body.
Nice wipes
Lightly scented and rightly well. Cleans well and doesn't irritate my baby's skin. Like the thickness too.
5/9/2019
gentle clean
I loved this product. It was gentle to my baby's skin, and cleaned well.
5/8/2019
Great Product
I love the thickness of the cloth. It had the right amount of moisture. It smelled great and it is great for sensitive skin. I will definitely by this product in the future.
5/8/2019
Soft and gentle
wipe that does more than just clean the skin didn't seem possible. The constant wiping can really cause irritation along with skin already being dry. The wipes take care of the skin so well and are still gentle on the skin. I do like the cocoa and shea butter and even feels good on my hands.
Great overall
This was a great wipe overall. I like the packaging. The wipes were thick and soft and had a nice mild scent that was pleasant. They cleaned well also. They were the perfect wetness for all messes. My only complaint is that a few ripped when I was pulling them out of the package.
Soft and Sweet
The scent is subtle. The wipes clean well. The are soft.
moist and smooth
to dry to thick. Needs tp feel like a wipe not a towel
5/7/2019
Nice scent same huggies quality.
Nice light scent. They did not irritate my daughters sensitive skin. I like Huggies texture but like the ripple and plushness of honest company’s wipes better. The amount of wetness was the same as most huggies wipes which I think is perfect. Honestly I didn’t notice much difference between these and the regular huggies wipes other than the scent.