07/05/2019
Truly soft wipes
They were very moist and thick but still very soft on my baby’s skin.
07/05/2019
I have no complaints about the Huggies Nourish & Care wipes. They have an extremely soft but pleasant (yummy) smell. It’s not like the others that are heavy with perfume. And they are not soak and wet like some other brands. They are just thick enough kind of like the One and Done wipes. I like these a lot!
Great Absorb
I really like the Huggies brand and I was really excited to get this Huggies Nourish & Care Wipes, I clean my baby very easy the thickness of the wipe is very absorbant and has great smell too.
Great Wipe
I loved the smell of these wipes. They are very different from other Huggies wipes in the way they smell and feel.
Love these wipes!
They were nice and thick. I was able to get the job done with one wipe. They also smelled really good!
gentle and soft
great wipes the smell is amazing is soft and gentle for my baby nose love that the is strong and cleans very well also great value
love these
They smelled really good. The containers are easy to open and close. The wipes stayed moist. They are sturdy and don't rip. They keep my baby clean
Smells amazing
Our family is in love with buggies products. Here is more to love with huggies wipes now. It is moist and keep my baby bump neat and clean. Smells amazing. Dispense one at a time. Design is awesome with H on it.
Love these wipes!
These wipes are thick, soft and very gentle on my daughter's little bottom. The scent is heavenly. My new favorite wipe!
New wipes
I love the smell of these wipes and the feel on your skin. I will be looking to buy these wipes for my toddler as soon as I can find them in my small town Walmart! I always keep a pack of wipes in my car too!
Clean and pure
Huggies Nourish And care wipes are amazing. They wipe my baby’s skin clean and make it pure. It keeps his body smooth and germ free. I totally recommend this.
05/05/2019
Soft and Durable
I got to try the Huggies Nourish & Care wipes out and I really like them! First of all they smell great like cocoa and shea butter. The wipes are thick and very durable so they really get the job done, super clean! Even though they are thick and durable they are still super soft and gentle on the skin. They easily come out of the dispenser and you can really clean a lot with just one wipe. I'm very pleased and highly recommend!
05/05/2019
Moist wipes don’t dry out skin.
I have 2 dogs and 3 puppies. I used them throughout the day to wipe my hands and face. I like that they did not dry my skin out.
04/05/2019
Soft and clean
Works great and keepS baby I behind soft and clean.
04/05/2019
Thick, soft and absorbent
The Huggies Nourish and Care Wipes are thick, soft, and absorbent. I can get the job done using just one wipe, which I love. These wipes smell amazing and they don't irritate my baby's skin. I would highly recommend them to all my mommy friends!