5/4/2019
Best wipe ever!
These wipes are thick and durable. I love the scent because it is just barely there, not overpowering. 99% of the time I only had to use one wipe for the mess. Also great for hygiene for myself. All natural and hypoallergenic.
5/3/2019
Great wipes
I really like huggies nourish and care wipes. They were thick but not too thick. One wipe cleans a lot. I really appreciated how easy it was for the wife to come out of the container, one at a time, perfect when you only have one hand. Don’t really like the packaging, once you start finishing the wipes the packaging just gets in the way. Like the gentle smell, did not irritate baby’s skin
5/3/2019
Huggies cocoa and shea butter
Huggies Nourish & care wipes are amazing! I love the smell of the cocoa and shea butter. It does its job well with just one wipe. The only downfall is I wish it was a little more wetness to the wipe itself. Overall I will purchase these in the near future.
Fantastic product!!
The smell is great, they left my baby's booty well....baby soft and cleaned a good amount of poop with one wipe.
GREAT HUGGIES PRODUCT
THESE WIPES SMELL GREAT AND FEEL GREAT. I AM CONFIDENT IN THE HUGGIES BRAND FOR MY BABY.
Nice to nourish neatly
Very nourishing and safe caring for your baby’s bottom. Easy to dispense and adequate amount of wetness and scent. Durable and right amount of thickness.
awesome wipes!
I LOVE these wipes! They not only clean well, but they also smell AMAZING! I am going to be purchasing more of these when I run out.. I love them!
5/1/2019
Clean and nourish skin for babies
nourish and Care wipes are so thick and it smells so good. I love how it cleans my baby and one wipe I don't have to use as many wives I love the smell is sensitive skin the touch I love the point that is Huggies brand. It is so easy to use all right with your family and friends are all to use it for his hands his face and he smells great I love this brand I love the hurt his nourishment it keeps his skin smooth and soft and clean. I would recommend to family and friends to buy the and just have it in your bag for anyting.
Great wipes
These wipes are great. I love the scent. They are the perfect thickness. They clean baby quick and thoroughly without breaking. I will be using these in the future.
Love the wipes
I love the smell of the wipes and they feel different from the other ones.
Good product
Very soft wipe, smells clean easy on the skin I like them very much
5/1/2019
Surprisingly gentle on my baby’s bum!
These wipes are much better than the other Huggies wipes. The other Huggies wipes have broken out my son’s bottom so I was hesitant to even try these, but he hasn’t broken out from them. They are softer and less abrasive than regular Huggies wipes. If the price is right I would consider switching to these versus what we use now which is Pampers Sensitive
5/1/2019
Wipes are big enough to only use one to wipe, do not tear
Worked great
These worked great at Cleaning up my baby. I really liked them.
4/30/2019
Great Wipes!!
Huggies Nourish & Care Wipes are the best.. They have a nice scent (cocoa and shea butter) that smells so good..They clean and moisturize and restore ph balance..Their soft and thicker than the regular wipes..My whole family loves them..Good job Huggies!!