Buggies baby wipes
Awesome!! All counts, Stella, gentle to touch, sensitive, no irritation, pleasant
4/30/2019
New Huggies Cocoa & Shea Butter Wipes.
The smell of the cocoa and shea butter wipes is nice and light and not to much for my newborn babies senstive skin.
Great for Sensitive Skin Babies
I'm a new mom and I have recently delivered 2 twin boys. Since I have no experience, I an on go off what other people have recommended and that has not worked thus far. I have wasted money on wipes that just don't work well or leave their poor hineys irritated and raw. These are soft but strong enough to clean their behinds and also moisturize them with the shea butter. A new must have for our house!
Perfect for a Newborns Skin
I am happy to use Huggies Nourish & Care Wipes on my newborn daughter. In the tradition of the brand the wipes are thick and wide so they cover a greater area. The fragrance is very light not overpowering and irritating which other brands can be on a newborns skin. The wipes not ckean but they help to keep tender skin hydrated, they soothe irritated skin and nourish with shea and cocoa butter. They are paraben free hypoallergenic and alcohol free. Everything good ypu would want in a wipe for your previous babe
4/30/2019
Best wipes on the market
I love huggies nourish and care wipes. They are the perfect size, has plenty moisture, soft abd no horrible scent
Love them
They cleaned very well. Got the job done with just one wipe. Sensitive enough for my baby
Gentle
This is a very gentle product perfect for all ages especially soft new tender skin. Can't wait to find it @ the stores.
Soft and gentle
I really enjoyed using these wipes on my baby boy, They are made without any harmful chemicals. Definitely will be purchasing from now on,and highly recommended.
4/30/2019
Great for babies with sensitive skin
I loved the Huggies nourish wipes. They did not break out my daughter, which is what I was looking for. I like that it has a light subtle scent, I also like the fact it didn’t dry out my baby’s bottom. I am very happy with these wipes.
Great brand
They work really good and are strong . There is a lot in the pack to
Love cocoa and shea!
I liked the smell of the wipes; I also really liked that it has cocoa and shea butter that nourishes the skin and doesnt dry it out
Huggies Nourish...AMAZING
Loved how soft these were. The smell is amazing. Kept my son soft and smelling clean.
Baby wipes
They have a pleasant smell. Just thick enough. Very soft. Durable.
Best wipes
I recieved a sample of the Huggies Nourish and caRe wipes to try for my opinion from Home Testers. I tried them for a week and the best thing I noticed was the way they feel smooth on the kids skin without drying it out. I loved the smell of the wipes and the way they work to get food and hands and butts clean. Thank you for the opportunity to try these, I will be buying them in the future.
Wonderful
These wipes smell wonderful. They are thick which eliminates having to use two at once. I love these wipes.