4.6 5 0 335 335 Huggies® OverNites Diapers help protect baby's skin during the night by keeping baby comfortable and dry with up to 12 hours of leakage protection.

5/3/2019
Huggies OverNight Review
I loved them. Hands down favorite, for sure. Don’t have a bad word to say about them.
5/1/2019
They were amazing not leak no rashes just my happy little man the next morning!
No need
Well if it was up yo me no child would wear diapers so
One happy mama
Very pleased with the overnighters. They do hold and hasn’t leaked on me yet.
4/30/2019
Glad I got a sample. Am now buying these as they proved to be a great product.
A complete life saver!
This is my first time trying Huggies overnights. I have strictly always used Huggies little snugglers during the day and nights. However I have always had to do nightly diaper changes for my baby because he would soak up his diaper. However Huggies overnights has introduced us into a whole new world. My baby can sleep through the night without having his diaper changed. It’s been a complete lifesaver.
Sensitive skin
Definitely recommend overnites. My baby has very delicate skin had no problems with this brand. I will continue to buy and recommend to family and friends.
4/29/2019
Huggs
I like them a lot. And I will be buying them in the future.
4/29/2019
Amazing overnight production
Its great product and will keep using it for my baby as it works great
4/25/2019
Worth the switch!
I thought they were made a little big but they still did better than my usual brand! These beat Pampers baby dry! Highly recommend!
4/25/2019
Huggies overnites review
I love huggies brands but overnites are so helpful when you have a sleeping little one they never leak and i never have any type of issues between naps or when sleeping
Less Leakage
Huggies OverNites are awesome,they provide less leakage,their strong and works well over night use.
4/24/2019
Great product and great quality and perfect fit. Great odor control too.
Very pleased
The Huggies OverNites fit great and provide lasting protection had not worries of leaking through the night
4/23/2019
Huggies OverNites Experience
My experience with the Huggins OverNites was great. They fit well, and they offered long lasting protection. I will definitely be purchasing them in the future.