4.8 5 0 205 205 Huggies® Refreshing CleanTM Wipes are gentle yet tough enough to tackle the growing mess of your growing baby.

5/22/2019
Great scent
It is great, the scent is very refreshing Will buy for toys use
5/19/2019
Refreshing and irritating
Scent was clean and refreshing as well as light meaning not to strong. However after using them after the 1st time I noticed it irritated my nephew's bottom. So I unfortunately wouldn't buy them for that reason.
5/15/2019
Great wipes!
I like the soft aroma they give of cucumber and green tea it's very refreshing while wiping my baby off with the wipes! The wipes are thicker than my normal brand and I have no problem getting my baby clean and I use less of the huggies refreshing clean wipes compared to my regular brand. I will be switching to this brand. These wipes also come in handy to wipe up spills while on the go with no ease.
Great wipes
These wipes are very convenient. These has helped me in my task of taking care of my baby. I have been using in the process of cleaning messes while changing diapers. These are very soft, thick and refreshing. I would definitely recommend using them.
Huggies Refreshing Clean Wipes
These Huggies wipes are absolutely perfect for my grandbaby!The scent is very clean and milds and you can be rest assured that unless your baby has a special skin condition, there is absolutely zero to no chance of any breakouts. I would definitely buy these again and I even recommended them to my neighbor, whose about to give birth to a baby girl. The Huggies Refreshing Cean Wipes are definitely a winner!
Thick wipes
I loved the wipes. They are thick for easy clean up. I didnt like the scent of the wipes. I prefer unscented products
Medittmom
My review for the huggies refreshing clean wipes is very good and I will recommend them to all parents
Poor quality
I will received this product and the wipes were completely dried out I'm not sure what happened to them but I even tried adding water and all they did was stick together I don't know if it was a manufacturer fail or an accident but I will not be using these products again
Great wipes
These are great I love them, will most definitely buy them
5/13/2019
My huggies refreshing wipes review
My review for the huggies refreshing clean wipes is excellent! The product works great and I recommend it
5/12/2019
Huggies wipes so fresh and so clean
I absolutely love the Huggies Refreshing Clean Wipes, they are soft and gentle on my babies skin. I used less wipes than I do with other brands. I loved the gentle non oily feel and great smell. I will definitely be recommending them in my mommy group.
5/11/2019
perfectly sized
i love the smell of these wipes, the size is larger than other brands, they are qua;it, thicker than other brands.
Clean Wipe
The Huggies Refreshing Clean Wipes was non irritating to my babies skin, I was able to try this out for free, fresh scent with a thorough clean wipe. I highly recommend trying
So soft and gentle
I love the cool refreshing smell the wipes have. It makes you feel more clean and refresh. We use them as a daily basis to wipes my babies hands, face and of course when it’s time for a diaper change. They are so soft and gentle on the skin.
5/9/2019
Not your ordinary baby wipes
Big mess? No problem. These Huggies Refreshing Clean Wipes not only incredibly soft and gentle, but also thick and absorbent to handle any mess. A sensitive and gentle clean for a baby’s naturally perfect skin. Extra thick for all kinds of messes and now with improved softness. Thanks hometesterclub.com I was able to try before I buy this product myself, it’s reliable and versatile clean, perfect for hands, face or whatever accidents occur. Love the disposable soft pack with a flip lid for easy wipe dispensing are handy wherever I go. It not just for baby use anymore.