4.6 5 0 324 324 Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers are designed to remove wetness from baby’s skin and provide long lasting leakage protection day & night. New in 2019, Snug & Dry Diapers will feature Wet to Dry in 10 Seconds to help separate wetness from your baby’s skin in 10 seconds or less to keep them dry & happy. Snug & Dry also features a Wetness Indicator that changes color to help you know when it’s time for a diaper change.

6/5/2019
Great fit, comfortable diapers!
I am very satisfied with the diapers! They have a snuggle and comfortable fit and are very soft and absorbent. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family!
Good daytime diapers for Toddlers
I have been using this daily for my toddler and don't have any complaints about it. The price is just about right and works pretty well. It's pretty snug as the name suggests and don't get any leaks. I don't use this for bedtime though since my baby is heavy wetter. For bedtime, I use the huggies overnites.
Huggies are the best!
Our favorite diapers, he just goes through them so fast still! Would love a few "cooler" designs if possible.
Snug as a Bug !
The fit was great. I found that the diaper fit well around his butt and the waist was very snug. This helped with leaks. I also likes the amount it could hold .
Trusted product
I have been using huggies Snug & Dry for my Toddler. The price is actually cheaper where I get it. Compare to other brand of almost same price or higher, this diaper has lesser leak and diaper blowout, also not saggy when full. I also like that it has a wetness indicater so mommies can easily see upto how full diaper is.
Impressed
Very comparable to the Huggies smugglers. We’re thicker than I was expecting
6/5/2019
Keeps dry for longer hours
I absolutely loved the shape and cute design. Kept my baby dry for longer hours. Was a perfect fit and didn’t leak at all. Very happy with overall experience of using it for my baby. One more thing I liked most was they don’t bulge out as big as other variety of huggies diapers and are very thin and sleek
Leak protection Needed
Good diaper, but really not made for overnight wearing. My boys woke up every night soaked and left us with having to wash sheets and blankets.
Best Huggie Diaper
Best huggie diaper I have used for my baby so far, no leaks or rash and great absorbency, I have purchased and Will continue to purchase Huggies snug and dry thank you for the opportunity to test this product.
6/5/2019
Snug and dry is an understatement!
I brought these diapers on a family trip. I went to NY, I rarely had time to switch diapers for my son because of all the walking and tourist attractions, but the diaper held all day, it is very compact and absorbent. The best part is that my son loves Mickey, so he loves the diaper as well!
6/4/2019
Huggies is the brand for my family...
Huggies is an reliable diaper for my family. I love the protection that I receive . No leaks happy mom dry bottom happy daughter.
We ♡ Huggies
I was chosen to test the Huggies Snug & Dry diapers. I have a very active 14 month old little girl. This was our first experience with the Huggies and I am very happy with the diapers. They are very thin which at first had me concerned but much to my surprise the leak protection was like no other. My daughter was able to wear the diapers all night long with no leaks during the night. The fit was perfect and she is able to run and play without a big bulgey diaper getting in her way. She also has very sensitive skin but these diapers did not iritate her one bit. I love the Huggies Snug and Dry and so does Gracie! I have already ordered a case and plan to continue to use them! We love Huggies! Thank you for the opportunity to try and test these wonderful diapers!!!!
My favorite diaper
I got Huggies Snug and Dry diapers for my baby and I dont regret are very soft and my baby is dry for more time, and she doesnt have rash like she used to have, I would love to recommend Huggies Snug and Dry
Dry bottom
Great diapers, stay put on an active child. No leaks, no diaper rash, dry bottom! Thanks Huggies Snug & Dry. I received these diapers as a sample for my review.
Will purchase again!
No leakage, great fit, cute design. Will buy again for my son for sure! Great overnight protection as well.