8/27/2019
Huggies
Huggies is stepping up their game. These special delivery diapers are amazing!
Great New Diaper for Sensitive Skin
I really liked these diapers and have already went out to buy more. Love that they are sensitive on my babies soft skin and are made with plant ingredients to reduce the amount of waste that goes into the landfill.
Happy with Huggies
These diapers were soft and kept my baby leak free. Plant based is important. Diapers take a long time to decompose and fill up landfills
Awesome Diapers
We loved the Higgies Special Delivery Diapers everything that a mom is concerned about for her child. I just ordered more of them from Amazon. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of the trial.
8/23/2019
Great fit for us
Over all i enjoyed using these huggies on my baby they were very cute and fit great with no leaks .
8/22/2019
Huggie special delivery
I love the patterns and the leak protection, I know patterns aren’t 100% a reason to buy a diaper but they are cut e
Great Diapers and Great Fit
I love the fit and nothing leaks ever. She jumped and ran around, no problems.
Softest Diaper Ever
I really enjoyed Huggies new Special Delivery diapers. Upon opening the package, I first noticed how incredibly velvety soft each diaper was, inside and out. Next I saw the VERY cute designs on each one. (because let’s face it, we could all use a reason to male diaper changes more fun!) After using them for a few days I realized we hadn’t had any leaks at all since using them, not at night and not even just the smell of a potty. I was extremely and throughly impressed with this product.
8/20/2019
Crazy Adorable Leakage Protection!
Huggies Special Delivery Diapers provide crazy good leakage protection far better than most diapers on the market that claim to be of equal or greater value. Not to mention the adorable graphics on them! Would definitely recommend to any mom looking to make the switch to premium diapers.
Good new diaper found
We love the Huggies special delivery diapers! My baby can pee a lot during our hour drive to see grandma and this diaper never has leaking problem! It also helps him to sleep overnight without feeling uncomfortable and need wake up for diaper changing.
Great new diapers
They worked very well. Soft, great leak protection, gentle on my newborns skin
Leak free
I really liked Huggies special delivery diapers! My baby had no leaks which is great!
Great gentle diapers!
I liked that the Huggies special delivery diaper didn’t irritate my daughters skin. They are soft to the touch and they seem to hold up pretty good. Haven’t noticed any leaks when using them. I wish they were a little cheaper, but with a trusted brand, and not being made out of harsh materials, I guess they are still worth the price! My daughter came home from the hospital in Huggies, and Huggies is where she’ll stay!
Simply outstanding
I really love these diapers. I feel like huggies kept busy moms in mind. It's something I can feel good about purchasing. My sensitive baby had no problems. I never had any leak or blow out issues! Ugh. Simply amazing. I love these diapers
8/19/2019
Softest, most natural, no regrets!
I really liked Huggies special delivery diapers. I think they are adorable and look very hip and up to date with current graphic designs. I love how natural and soft they are. I knew my daughter was being well protected and wearing one of the best new diapers on the market. I think these are made of wonderful ingredients for a newborn baby especially. I think any mother would feel great about their baby wearing these diapers, as far as ingredients, material, and cuteness go. I love these huggies and will most likely buy them in the near future! They say its the prefect diaper, and they're not far off. I'd say they are best on the current market.