4.8 5 0 55 55 100% Natural

25/01/2019
Healthier Sauce
I have to admit, I added a bit of salt to mine after I ate some plain first. You definitely miss the salt if you've not slowly phased salt out of your diet. That said, it's still flavorful and with the right herbs, spices, etc it is pretty good. If you're on a low sodium diet, I do recommend this as it still has a lot of flavor. If it's too full, add some Mrs. Dash and the lemon and pepper play off the tomato sauce so well.
23/09/2018
sauce
I LIKE THE SAUCE. YOU DON'T NEED THE EXTRA SALT IN YOUR DIET.
24/11/2017
i love this producct because i have high blood pressure and i use hunts sauce to make my own homemade sauce from scracth a deinte must for me and my family great tasting
22/11/2017
Coming from a Spanish home we cook a lot with tomato sauce. What I like about Hunt's sauce is that is no salt added and wont make my food salty. Great to make your own sauce for pastas as well.
11/10/2017
hunt is a very nice brand, known for their sauces and paste, I tried no salt tomato sauce in my gravies, color, and texture is outstanding, and plus you don't have to think about extra salt.wow .............
05/06/2015
Hunt's is the top rated tomato product by America's Test Kitchen. The flavor is quite authentic with the right balance of sweetness.
26/05/2015
i love that there is no added salt in the tomato sauce. i have purchased this product a few times. i use it in cooking and making vegetable soup. i am a big believer in no added salt. we get enough salt in our regular, natural foods with out needing any additional salt added. so i give this product a big thumbs up. there are many ways to add flavors to things with out adding additional salt.
25/05/2015
The sauce is amazing. Love Hunts and the whole product line.
21/05/2015
tasted good. low salt more healthy especially with added ingredients of recipe used.
21/05/2015
No complaints, Hunts always seems to be great. We use a lot of their products in our home.
21/05/2015
I love pasta with sauce I would love to try this out
27/02/2015
Love this product!!! There is far too much salt in our food these days, and this allows me to control our salt intake and use my favourite seasonings.
27/02/2015
I love this product as it contains no salt and I can control the salt and other seasonings that go into it. Having a no/low sodium product is important in my diet and this works and tastes great!
15/11/2014
Too expensive for what you get much rather use the canned product it has the same shelf life as this product.
11/11/2014
I like that I can add my own salt if I want. It is a go with anything sauce that I can add different flavors if needed.