Hunt`s® No Salt Added Sauce

Amanda (Greenville)

• 1 Review
  • 17 Comments
1/25/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have to admit, I added a bit of salt to mine after I ate some plain first. You definitely miss the salt if you've not slowly phased salt out of your diet. That said, it's still flavorful and with the right herbs, spices, etc it is pretty good. If you're on a low sodium diet, I do recommend this as it still has a lot of flavor. If it's too full, add some Mrs. Dash and the lemon and pepper play off the tomato sauce so well.

Jeff (Flushing)

• 516 Comments
9/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

I LIKE THE SAUCE. YOU DON'T NEED THE EXTRA SALT IN YOUR DIET.

kim (Akron)

• 1 Upload
  • 229 Comments
11/24/2017 Home Tested with free product

i love this producct because i have high blood pressure and i use hunts sauce to make my own homemade sauce from scracth a deinte must for me and my family great tasting

Mary (Newark)

• 1 Upload
  • 47 Comments
11/22/2017 Home Tested with free product

Coming from a Spanish home we cook a lot with tomato sauce. What I like about Hunt's sauce is that is no salt added and wont make my food salty. Great to make your own sauce for pastas as well.

kanchan (Irving, Dallas)

• 1 Review
  • 20 Comments
10/11/2017 Home Tested with free product

hunt is a very nice brand, known for their sauces and paste, I tried no salt tomato sauce in my gravies, color, and texture is outstanding, and plus you don't have to think about extra salt.wow .............

Meghan (Nazareth)

• 15 Comments
6/5/2015 Home Tested with free product

Hunt's is the top rated tomato product by America's Test Kitchen. The flavor is quite authentic with the right balance of sweetness.

sandy (Wake Forest)

• 46 Comments
5/26/2015 Home Tested with free product

i love that there is no added salt in the tomato sauce. i have purchased this product a few times. i use it in cooking and making vegetable soup. i am a big believer in no added salt. we get enough salt in our regular, natural foods with out needing any additional salt added. so i give this product a big thumbs up. there are many ways to add flavors to things with out adding additional salt.

Jessica (Meriden CT)

• 11 Comments
5/25/2015 Home Tested with free product

The sauce is amazing. Love Hunts and the whole product line.

judy (Kingsport)

• 13 Comments
5/21/2015 Home Tested with free product

tasted good. low salt more healthy especially with added ingredients of recipe used.

Angele (Henderson)

• 5 Comments
5/21/2015 Home Tested with free product

No complaints, Hunts always seems to be great. We use a lot of their products in our home.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours