7/10/2019
Awesome product!
This product really conditioned my lashes and helped tremendously with by preventing lash fall out. I even used it on brows. I only wish it help with length and volume.
7/9/2019
Made my lashes longer
I am so grateful I was able to try this. Ny lashes have never looked so great. This conditioned them and they even look longer!
7/7/2019
Well Worth Your Time
lMy eyeashes were really damaged before I started using this product due to improper mascara removal. They we were very dry and brittle and I was constantly loosing lashes. This lash treatment has restored my lashes and conditioned them like nothing else ever has. After several weeks of twice a day use, I am a lot more confident about my lashes and I can also say they're no longer dropping like they used to. They look amazingly LUSH after I have applied mascara. More volume and much more noticeable. It's so important to follow the detailed directions exactly. But we’ll worth it.
7/5/2019
I like that
I try that felling so good! I like the product . Oh
7/5/2019
Stronger Lashes
This product has really helped my lashes. My lashes were dry and brittle before using this lash treatment. My lashes are now soft and have volume. They feel strengthened now than they did before. I really love them and will continue to use this product.
Really worked
This really worked and I really did not think it would.
7/3/2019
Bye bye brittle and dry lashes
My lashes was really damaged before I started using this product. They we were very dry and brittle and I was constantly loosing a lash or two on many occasions. With the complete help of this product, it’s now restored my lashes and conditioned them quite well. After several weeks of twice a day use, I am a lot more confident about my lashes and I can also say they’re no longer dropping like they used to. They look so nice when I have applied mascara and stand out so well. More volume and much more noticeable. It’s so important to follow the directions to a T. They’re very detailed and I think that’s why I’ve benefited so well. Very pleased with this product, I’d be happy to recommend.
Lashes look fuller
The Hydra-Strength Conditioning Lash Treatment with 3D VitaRush Peptide Complex was easy to use. I added it in with my daily skincare routine. I love how my lashes look and feel fuller.
Works great!
I have been using this conditioning lash treatment for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. I can tell a big difference. My lashes look so much healthier. They were falling out before using it and I haven’t lost one lash since. They are so shiny. I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying it from now on.
Diana15
The lash treatment felt great it wasn’t sticky And didn’t have a strong scent. Very comfortable to wear feels just as your normal lashes would feel. I was scared it would get into my eyes or sting. I did accidentally get some conditioning treatment in my eye but there was no sting or pain. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants stronger healthier lashes.
Amazing results
I am very impressed with how great the Hydra-strength Conditioning Lash Treatment works! After a week I noticed my lashes to be fuller and longer! I had a problem with my lashes falling out by just rubbing my eyes and since using I haven't had that problem. I'm excited to continue this product for the full benefit! I would definitely recommend this product!
7/2/2019
This was easy to use the hydra strength conditioning lash treatment was great I used it for almost 2 weeks and noticed my lashes are getting longer and healthier looking and there stronger it definitely made a difference I really like using this
7/2/2019
Great treatment for stronger eye lashes
I thought that the Hydra-Strength Conditions Lash Treatment really helped to keep my lashes moisturized and made them stronger. I also felt as if they started to look longer during use. The treatment really helped to make my lashes standout more.
Wow volume
It makes my brows and lashes longer. Very easy to apply, just some quick swipes. It does say to be careful it doesn’t get in your eyes, when it does it stings.
7/1/2019
Lash peptide
I really like this product. It can be used for brows as well.