Hydrate Moisturizing Toner

4.8 5 0 48 48 • Adds moisture back after cleansing • Softens & hydrates rough skin • Preps skin for rest routine, making it more effective • Made with Mallow Root found in Eastern Europe
Hydrate Moisturizing Toner

26/03/2021
Great product with pleasant scent
Great scented toner and such a nice moisturizing feeling after cleansing. I did not add my typical moisturizer after using because of the fresh and smooth feeling I had by just using the toner. It was like two products in one!! So happy to be introduced to this product and will be a repeat customer.
25/03/2021
Just ok
It goes on good and doesn't feel heavy. I didn't like how uneven the color was.
25/03/2021
Soft and smooth skin!
After using the Hydrate Moisturizing Toner for over five says, I noticed my skin felt extremely soft and looked radiant. I'd definitely recommend this product and it's very affordable.
Loveeee
I love the way my face feels now that im using this moisturizer. It nakes my face feel smooth
Winner!
I really enjoyed this product! It is very moisturizing but not heavy feeling either. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film on my face. I love the fact that it is a toner and moisturizer because it makes my skincare routine a little shorter! I received the product as a sample in exchange for my honest opinion.
Best Toner
I love this moisturizing toner. I never use a toner that leaves my face moisturized and soft.
Refreshing
The Hydrate Moisturizing Toner made my skin feel clean and refreshed!
Great toner
I really enjoyed using Nuria Hydrate Moisturizing Toner. I admit I was unsure what toner was and what the uses for it were. After reading the label and doing a little bit of research on the Nuria website, I found all the benefits of using toner prior to putting a hydrating lotion on. This toner went on easily and it felt like I didn't even put anything on my face, in a good way. It left my skin feeling hydrated and soft. Overall, I am very happy with this product.
23/03/2021
This is perfect face product.
My face feels brand new it's so soft and smooth. The dryness is all gone and it's amazing. I need this toner and n my life from now on I will.
Wowed
This is so hydrating. My skin feels so nourished and pampered. I love this product.
Amazing product
Skin extra soft and pores look much smaller. Skin feels so refreshed after using. Love what it did for my skin!
My new favorite toner!!
I absolutely love this toner. I have used 3 other brands before and this one definitely beats all of them. Not long after applying this my skin felt slightly moisturized and softer. To use this I poured it into my palm and then applied it to my face using my fingers on my other hand. I am sure many people would just use a cotton ball, but I feel it absorbs so much, causing it to go to waste. After this I applied my regular moisturizer. My skin feels very soft and moisturized after this. I loved the packaging colors, simple yet beautiful looking. It is vegan, cruelty free and carbon neutral, so knowing that is a bonus for me. The ingredient list is impressive but three stand out the most glycerin (makes skin feel soft), Sodium Hyaluronate (naturally occurring and helps restore moisture), and mallow root (antioxidant and calming properties). I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a better toner to add to their skin routine.
Clean gace
I enjoyed using the Hydrate Moisturizing Toner. It was a little oily to the feel, but I don't feel as if my skin looked oily. Also, I believe the slight oiliness is what added the moisture in to my skin, and it really did leave my face not feeling dried out.
Wonderful
Such an amazing toner! It feels amazing and is definitely hydrating. A lot of toners don’t hydrate as well, however, this one definitely does and it feels nourishing as well. It’s great to use and smells nice as well!
REMARKABLE
I started using Nuria Hydrate Moisturizing Toner a week now and this product is remarkable because it leaves my face well moisturized/hydrated, soft/smooth, giving it a radiant, refreshed, and healthy look. Thanks to the natural ingredients, and no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and ethanol it is gentle on my face, and safe for the environment.