Idahoan Premium Steakhouse Cheddar & Broccoli

4.6 5 0 45 45 Cheddar & Broccoli red potatoes. Made with real cheese.
Idahoan Premium Steakhouse Cheddar & Broccoli

29/05/2020
Idahoan
Idahoan Premium Steakhouse Cheddar & Broccoli. This is a perfect combination
12/07/2018
JUST THE RIGHT COMBINATION. POTATOES WITH CHEDDAR AND BROCCOLI. IT TASTES AND LOOKS WONDERFUL
27/09/2016
Love this ...it is sooooo tasty for something different
21/09/2016
Idahoan Premium Steakhouse Cheddar & Broccoli potatoes are delicious. I served them as a side dish with grilled chicken and they were a hit with the whole family. We cleaned the pan and everyone was asking for more. The directions are very easy to follow and the dish cooks itself (my kinda meal for busy evenings) I will definitely be adding these on my shopping list again!
31/08/2016
Aw man, these potatoes are device when you prepare them right.
09/04/2016
I loved it. I added a little beef stock and some sharp cheddar cheese to further enhance the flavor.
22/02/2016
Not much on flavor, but easy to make and there are other choices. great for a side dish.
07/01/2016
Yes, I have tried Idahoan Premium Steakhouse Cheddar & Broccoli! It's now part of my grocery list, I do love the Cheddar and Bacon also. Delicious! And it's affordable!
29/11/2015
Very Savory and Creamy. Full Flavor potatoes-would serve them again
03/11/2015
Fairly straightforward instructions that were easy to follow. Flavor was rather bland. Family was unimpressed and we have another box still sitting on the shelf after 2 months.
18/10/2015
Unique but delicious. Potatoes with cheddar broccoli instead of the usual rice is a di
16/10/2015
saw a coupon for this product in our weekend flier. there were several flavors to choose. they are full of flavor and very easy to make. a great side to any dish.
03/10/2015
We tried these and they had good flavor I added more cheese on top right before I took them out and it was a lot better
02/10/2015
Amazing favor I enjoys it a lot different would buy it again!!!!
02/10/2015
taste pretty good could use a little more cheese taste but i added a little cheddar on top