4.8 5 0 55 55 Inspired by makeup setting sprays that give a dewy glow to the skin, this brightening hair spray uses hi-shine micro-light reflectors to give a subtle, healthy glow to all hair types and colors. Medium-hold buildable hairspray gives all day hold, while staying touchable, soft and reworkable.
IGK 1-800-Hold-Me No-Crunch Flexible Hold Hairspray

14/01/2021
Nice smells
Me gusta porque deja una sensación de limpieza u menos frizz al despertar porque es una mascarilla de noche
13/01/2021
Absolutely LOVE this stuff!! Can’t get enough.. I can’t keep enough stocked
12/01/2021
Stay put
I like using my IGK 1-800-Hold-Me No-Crunch Flexible Hold Hairspray. This hairspray gives me the best flexible amazing smelling hair ever. I really recommend this product anybody looking for a new hair product.
12/01/2021
Great hold
I love using this product it makes curls hold in my hair
11/01/2021
Love It
am a fan of this. it works so well with my natural hair.
11/01/2021
So goood!!
I love this brand so I’m okay with splurging to try other products they offer. This product gives an amazing hold without making hair feel and look dull and lifeless. I would definitely recommend 100%.
10/01/2021
Great Holding Power
My Overall Review And Personal Opinion For This Product Is As Followed, This Hairspray Is A Wonder , It Holds Great Without That Heavy Feeling Or Making My Hair Feel Lifeless And And Dull. I Highly Recommend This Product.
09/01/2021
Works well
This hairspray i splurged and decided to give it a try. It was very nice and lightweight. There wasnt a lot of frizz and went on smoothly.
06/01/2021
Super hold
I absolutely love this hair spray. The hold on it is outstanding. I use this for cheer comps and it keeps every piece of hair in place. It also soesnt make your hair too crunchy like the other ones that I have tried
04/01/2021
I love it..
I am a fan of this brand.. it works so well with my natural hair. An added bonus it smells Devine.
31/12/2020
Does the job
My daughter uses this product, her hair stays nice and curly all day with out the extra stiff feel/look
17/12/2020
Flexible hold
This hairspray holds your style into place without the sticky feel. Im also able to brush through my hair. My hair looks healthy not stiff and crunchy
16/12/2020
Yay!
I just want to jump up and down about this product. It is absolutely amazing
15/12/2020
Awesome
Love this hairspray ! It’s the only brand I use. Holds my hair up an gives it so much volume.
14/12/2020
Excellent hold
I love this hair product! It has a pleasant scent and holds all day with no crunchy or sticky feeling. I use to give my updo an all day hold and it doesn't go anyway!