IGK 1-800-Hold-Me No-Crunch Flexible Hold Hairspray

4.8 5 0 82 82 Inspired by makeup setting sprays that give a dewy glow to the skin, this brightening hair spray uses hi-shine micro-light reflectors to give a subtle, healthy glow to all hair types and colors. Medium-hold buildable hairspray gives all day hold, while staying touchable, soft and reworkable.

12/04/2021
Excellent product!
I love all the products of this company as it makes all the products at par!! It is a fantastic product and want to send a hive five to the maker's of the product as well as the name as it is very eye catching & just brilliant. This hairspray does create a flexible hold like the title states and has a pleasant scent. It takes just a small amount to do the job effectively.I really recommend this product.
06/04/2021
IGK 1-800-Hold-Me No-Crunch Flexible Hold Hairspray
This Hairspray is great and holds my hair in place all day ! It didn’t make my hair stiff and sticky
01/04/2021
LOVE IT
You literally cannot go wrong with ANY product made by IGK. Its long lasting and smells incredibly good. Works well on any hair type. I highly recommend this product to anyone out there!
01/04/2021
Hairspray
What is hairspray anyway...? Well, I use it on my head hair and my eyebrow hair and my armpit hair and my leg hair.. because its hairspray? What am I suppose to do with it?
31/03/2021
IGK 1-800-Hold-Me No-Crunch Flexible Hold Hairspray
This hairspray strengthens and nourishes while an innovative when activated by heat plus this smoothing spray also helps to cut down on my blow-drying time and protect against humidity, heat and UV damage, leaving my hair soft, shiny and frizz-free.
26/03/2021
HAIR SPRAY
This product has superior hold. I like it very much.
11/03/2021
Igk
This is the best company they make everything up to par!!! I love everything they make
09/03/2021
Excellent brand
This hairspray truly holds hair in place while not making it super crunchy feeling. I love all the products from this brand but this truly stands out. The packaging is also gorgeous!
03/03/2021
My new favorite
Im very picky about hairspray and rarely find products that I like enough to even bother with. I really only wanted a spray that I could use for to circumstances: 1) to keep curled hair curly 2) to keep my frizzies back when I have my hair in a bun. This spray does both and really doesn’t not leave my hair feeling like a hair she’ll whatsoever! Also helps that it smells great!
02/03/2021
A Unique Product with A Unique Name!
1-800-HOLD-ME-NO-CRUNCH FLEXIBLE HAIRSPRAY is a very unique hair product with such a unique name. I love the name & love the product, as well. It is a fantastic product and want to send a hive five to the maker's of the product as well as the name as it is very eye catching & just brilliant. This hairspray does create a flexible hold like the title states and has a pleasant scent. It takes just a small amount to do the job effectively.
28/02/2021
Hold hairspray
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Flexible hold
25/02/2021
Strong Hold
I purchased it from Sephora, it was recommended by a friend. I love it, the smell is great! It will held my curls for 10+ hrs!
19/02/2021
Great!
I gotta say i was impressed with this hairspray. I honestly rarely use it but the first time i did i was shocked how well it held my hair style. It also smells so lovely!! Its super heavy duty stuff
17/02/2021
Great products
I really love this brand. Their marketing and packaging make them really stand out in the saturated market and their products actually work!
16/02/2021
Loved the way my hair looked and the texture. It smelled amazing as well.