IGK 1-800-Hold-Me No-Crunch Flexible Hold Hairspray

4.8 5 0 97 97 Inspired by makeup setting sprays that give a dewy glow to the skin, this brightening hair spray uses hi-shine micro-light reflectors to give a subtle, healthy glow to all hair types and colors. Medium-hold buildable hairspray gives all day hold, while staying touchable, soft and reworkable.

19/06/2022
Igk love
I love this stuff it works so well. It stays and holds good. Doesn't leave your hair really crunchy. No bad smell to it. I would recommend this to anyone.
09/04/2022
Excellent!
I love IGK styling products! This spray gives a great hold without feeling sticky or hard and the shine is really unbelievable. I have dull hair from dying it and this really helps with that. It also smells fantastic!
01/02/2022
Awesome
This product is fantastic for keeping color fresh and preventing fading in your hair. It is the best I have ever found for this purpose
03/12/2021
The best!!
I love this spray. It smells awesome.. it works great and doesnt leave your hair sticky.
07/10/2021
Love!!
This hairspray by IGK is one of my favorites!! Has a great smell and doesn't leave my hair feeling rough and like a rock. Leaves hair in place with a gentle touch! Absolutely highly recommend!!
03/08/2021
Heck yah..
This stuff is the best. Very very nice hold pleasant scent. Holds all day. Definitely recommend it.
02/07/2021
Hold hold hold
Great hairspray, holds wonderfully..I highly recommend.
20/06/2021
Love
I love IGK products and this one is so good! I always finish my hair with a light hold hairspray and this one works really well. I love how it gives my hair a great shine. It helps to hold my style without leaving it feeling crunchy.
14/06/2021
Super soft hair spray that holds like glue!
This brand is on point ! It’s been killing it with hair care products! I was skeptical at first because I bought it in a beauty store that usually has only high end beauty products and then I went to the grocery store and seen it in there, but it is the best I have tried lately! Just super easier to buy!
27/05/2021
IGK 1-800-Hold-Me No-Crunch Flexible Hold Hairspray
I try this hairspray and it is great it leave ur hair smelling good and it hold your hair in place
11/05/2021
Love
I absolutely love that it doesn’t leave your hair feeling crunchy. It tames my flyaways and that’s a huge plus.
28/04/2021
great scent!
This hairspray holds well without leaving your hair feeling hard or crunchy! The scent is also much more pleasant than your standard drugstore hairspray. It doesn't seem to flake when brushed on my hair either. Overall, definitely recommend this product!
28/04/2021
One of my faves
I luv this hairspray it lholds my hair and leaves a incredible shine! I luv IGK
27/04/2021
Love love love this hairspray!
I’m very picking about my haircare products, and this one is by far the best hairspray I’ve ever used! Superior all day hold that leaves hair soft, bouncy and shiny. Brushes easily out of my hair leaving no traces of residue or flakes behind! It’s worth purchasing, I promise!
21/04/2021
Smells like a dream.
Huge fan of this hairspray. It truly doesn’t crunch yet still holds at the same time. It gives my hair movement while holding the fly-away’s at bay. And it smells amazing. I swear, even if it didn’t work (which it does) I would still use it just because it makes my hair smell so good!