4.8 5 0 10 10 Inspired by makeup setting sprays that give a dewy glow to the skin, this brightening hair spray uses hi-shine micro-light reflectors to give a subtle, healthy glow to all hair types and colors. Medium-hold buildable hairspray gives all day hold, while staying touchable, soft and reworkable.
IGK 1-800-Hold-Me No-Crunch Flexible Hold Hairspray

13/09/2020
Great hold
This IGK 1-800-Hold-Me No-Crunch Flexible Hold Hairspray has really great hold but also doesn't make my hair stiff or greasy after using it. I like that it also has really long lasting hold
09/09/2020
Beautiful Shine
I love the way this product gives my hair the hold it needs with any style I chose to explore and provides a radiance of shine that makes my hair look beautiful and that gives me the confidence I look my very best! Perfect for the shine and any style with expert hold beautiful!
07/09/2020
In love with IGK
I love this hairspray. I use their other products as well. I have very thin hair and it does not weigh it down. I would like to see bigger bottles sold. I would highly recommend.
05/09/2020
Best hair spray
One of my favorite hairsprays actually holds the hair and lasts all day
IGK
I think great things about this IGK hairspray. It’s more like air spray, it is so light spraying on and you don’t even know it is there...except for the mega watt shine it leaves behind!!! I’m in love. The only con is that it is a very small can for the price. Will be purchasing again!
Hold spray
This flexible hold spray is amazing it's nice smell good and I liked it so much
03/09/2020
IGK 1-800-Hold-Me No-Crunch Flexible Hold Hairspray. Smells nice and works great
02/09/2020
Este producto realmente es buenisimo
El mejor producto que he probado para mi pelo, me encanto 👌❤❤❤
01/09/2020
Good
It's good, easy to use, and smells nice. The spray power isn't too strong, and the bottle looks nice.
01/09/2020
LOVE IGK Products
These products are simply amazing!! Smell wonderful and work so great on all hair types. My daughter and I use them daily. It leaves your hair smelling great with no residue and is super long lasting.
10/09/2020
He oido hablar mucho de este producto, donde vivo imposible de encontrar. Lo he pedido por internet, ganas de que llegue
07/09/2020
This is nice! Live to try this! I hope send me samples! Thanks in advance!
06/09/2020
Would really like to try this product as I have gray hair that is fine. Also I live where the humidity is very high leaving my hair a mess all the time.
03/09/2020
Me gustaría probar este producto, yá que mi amiga me dijo que es el mejor y deja su cabello hermoso.