4 5 0 9 9 Indeed Laboratories Watermelon Melting Balm is described as a hydrating and cleansing balm formulated with watermelon, hemp seed oil and bisabolol, claimed to gently dissolve makeup and dirt, while nourishing skin. This product is free from colourant and fragrance, and retails in a 3.4-fl. oz. pack bearing the brand's Instagram URL. Also available in this range is In-Circadian Night Mask.
Indeed Laboratories Watermelon Melting Balm

06/11/2020
Super hydrating
This made my skin glow! Really hydrating, the only thing I didn’t like was the packaging- it has a twist off cap which is hard to handle when you have the product on your hands. There’s no scent so the name is misleading but that’s great for sensitive skin!
24/10/2020
Not A fan
I recently got this product and it did take off a bit of my makeup but the product was really hard to take off and it was super greasy and chunky I wouldn’t recommend this product!
17/10/2020
Not bad
I like this lip balm... I wanted to love it.. It's not the best I used, but it smells really good and stays on pretty good.
30/09/2020
Noot
I advise you that it is very effective ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
18/09/2020
Works amazing
I really love that this Indeed Laboratories Watermelon Melting Balm works amazing and has really nice natural scent. I felt like it super effective and would use it again and recommend it.
09/09/2020
Basic
BasicNo I purchased this from a store and I started using this eventually after a few days I started breaking out this product is not for people with acne prone skin even though this product might work wonders for other kinds of Skin I recommend melting the Bam in the hands and then applying to the face and then gently going in circles to remove the make up
20/07/2020
Absolutely amazing.
I absolutely love this this blam. It’s by far the best to choose.
22/06/2020
Fantastic!
I absolutely love it! Really works great. And not expensive.
06/08/2020
I would love to try this! It sounds like it smells amazing and would be really good for hydrating dry or chapped lips