4.6 5 0 142 142 Scotch Instant Power Slow Drain Build-Up Remover The environmental solution to drain maintenance.
Instant Power Slow Drain Build-Up Remover

17/02/2021
Drain build up
I love trying out cleaning products because I clean constantly every week. I have three children and two dogs so the house is always messy. These products are always a must try. Although I did not like how much quantity I had to use in one load, I thought it was ok. Drain build up
25/01/2021
Forget draino!! This stuff is magic
I had a issue with my sink ( older house) and it would often get backed up and it would be so frustrating. I tried EVERYTHING and many things would work a slight bit then the issje would re imurge so then i saw this figured.. " it'll be just like the others" BOY was i wrong!!! Saved me hundreds on a plumber visit!!!!
13/10/2020
Draino
This was my first time ever having to using this product. My drain was getting really slow and backed up into the basement, I poured the whole bottle down my drain, and now my drain is going down normally! This stuff works great.
10/10/2020
I ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I recommend it clean smell I loved it♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
14/06/2020
No clogs in my house
09/06/2020
Slow Drain
Instant Power Slow Drain Build-Up Remover. This works so good
01/02/2020
Slow Drain
Wonderful results! after using this product it cleared the clogged drain right away! I was so happy with the results and this product.
14/09/2019
Slow drain AKA fast drain #noplumberneeded
Gets them clogged drains unclogged quickly. Even the toughest ones when you think you might need to call the local plumber.
31/07/2018
teniamos problema con la cañeria y habiamos probado otra marca y no nos ayudo y esta si funciono muy buena
16/06/2018
I DON'T OFTEN HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY DRAIN. BUT WHEN I DO SLOW DRAIN REALLY SPEEDS UP THE CLEANING. HAS MY DRAIN WORKING IN NO TIME FLAT
08/06/2018
This works great to remove clogs in the drain! it doesnt hurt pipes either
29/05/2018
send the free samples of Slow Drain to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
03/05/2018
Oh my god my sink in my bathroom was so slowdraining but after using Instant Power slowdrain build up remover my sink works great again.
05/04/2018
Instant Power Slow Drain Build Up Remover worked just as it claims to!! My kitchen sink had been draining slow for so long~ I was finally fed up~ so I broke down and bought this product!! Cleared up my drain issue after only one use!!
16/02/2018
I have tried it . I have used it in kitchen and works great