4.7 5 0 26 26 Scotch Instant Power Slow Drain Build-Up Remover The environmental solution to drain maintenance.
Instant Power Slow Drain Build-Up Remover

14/06/2020
No clogs in my house
This was my first time ever having to using this product. My drain was getting really slow and backed up into the basement, I poured the whole bottle down my drain, and now my drain is going down normally! This stuff works great.
09/06/2020
Slow Drain
Instant Power Slow Drain Build-Up Remover. This works so good
01/02/2020
Slow Drain
Wonderful results! after using this product it cleared the clogged drain right away! I was so happy with the results and this product.
14/09/2019
Slow drain AKA fast drain #noplumberneeded
Gets them clogged drains unclogged quickly. Even the toughest ones when you think you might need to call the local plumber.
31/07/2018
teniamos problema con la cañeria y habiamos probado otra marca y no nos ayudo y esta si funciono muy buena
16/06/2018
I DON'T OFTEN HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY DRAIN. BUT WHEN I DO SLOW DRAIN REALLY SPEEDS UP THE CLEANING. HAS MY DRAIN WORKING IN NO TIME FLAT
08/06/2018
This works great to remove clogs in the drain! it doesnt hurt pipes either
29/05/2018
send the free samples of Slow Drain to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
03/05/2018
Oh my god my sink in my bathroom was so slowdraining but after using Instant Power slowdrain build up remover my sink works great again.
05/04/2018
Instant Power Slow Drain Build Up Remover worked just as it claims to!! My kitchen sink had been draining slow for so long~ I was finally fed up~ so I broke down and bought this product!! Cleared up my drain issue after only one use!!
16/02/2018
I have tried it . I have used it in kitchen and works great
24/11/2017
we used this product in our last apartment where our sink would back up all the time! after seeing the miracle it performed after the first time I used it, was amazing! after one use we used it once a month and never had a problem after
07/11/2017
ive tried this product and it works great!!!! ive recommended this to several people and I still buy this also when needed.
29/10/2017
Tried this to unclog the shower drain from my long hair clogging it up every few months. It did a fair job but no big performance, it didn't completely clear the drain. Did no different than the other products available.
26/07/2017
Great product works as expected and is easy on your pipes