Irish Spring Body Wash for Men Black Mint – 18 ounces

08/03/2020
I recently had the opportunity to test Irish Springs' Black Mint Body Wash for men, and I was impressed. It has a very masculine scent, isn't too runny or too thick, lathers on much better than a few other body washes I currently use, and washes off with relative ease. As much as I enjoyed using it, I do wish that the scent was much stronger, and longer lasting, or that Irish Spring would consider creating a deodorant to match this scent so that I wouldn't have to use another brand's deodorant in conjunction with it. Overall, this is the only 2 major reasons I would make this my daily body wash, but it does make a great backup body wash for now.
07/03/2020
The body wash itself was great so cannot penalize Iris Spring for the condition of the product when i opened it the sponge sheet included with the body wash was saturated so i squeezed out most of the product and ran the trial as is so to speak i must say it was a solid product. i have always liked body wash and tend to use it on my whole body including my hair and i am here to tell you that it is there best body wash i have ever user. Great job Iris Spring I will be buying Black Mint on a regular basis.
06/03/2020
Great product. Used it for about a week, it lathers really well and didn’t leave my skin dry. The smell was great, and lasted quite awhile.
06/03/2020
This is definitely one of my favorite body wash to use. I like the minty smell and the cool it gives to my body with soaping. This is very foamy and l only need a small amount for my scrub and it will work for my whole body already. Easy to squeeze and the quantity for the bottle will definitely last long. It leaves my body feeling fresh and super clean after rinse.
05/03/2020
Amazing scent that lasts all day. Gives you a nice clean feel. Needs to be less jelly like and wish it was more hydrating. Overall a good product & will purchase again.
03/03/2020
I was pleasantly surprised by how truly great this body wash ended up being. Everything from the scent of the mint and whatever other spicy ingredients they use in it, to the effectiveness of it this brand delivers a top notch product.
03/03/2020
The refreshing mint flavor and the clear skin, irish spring body wash has it all.
02/03/2020
I have been using this Irish Spring body wash for several weeks now and I like it much more than their bar soap, which smells pretty good but dissolves way too fast. This body wash smells good too, and the moisturizing effect is good enough.
01/03/2020
I love the scent! It doesn't provide much moisture but when you want to feel fresh for a long time this is what to use! I use it after my gym session to bring back freshness. Love it!!!
01/03/2020
Great Body wash, I was a fan of Irish sing before but I had never tried this scent.
29/02/2020
My Irish Spring Body Wash for Men, Black Mint – 18 ounces product met expectations! With a powerful scent very manly and smells like you would expect. Definently worth smelling in the store, at least, if you don't buy it.
29/02/2020
I like the smell the smell last a long time. It work well
29/02/2020
I absolutely love this product! I was very surprised with the quality of this product and how clean it made me feel. The smell of it is amazing and I even caught my wife using it!
29/02/2020
Good overall scent, would prefer to be a bit more mint heavy due to the name. Majority of scent isn’t typical Irish Spring with a splash of mint.
28/02/2020
What a great smelling body wash! Such a pleasant scent to carry with me throughout the day. The only change I would make is for it to be more sudsy. Would highly recommend as part of the Irish Spring line.