Irish Spring Body Wash for Men Sage and Cedar – 18 ounces

09/03/2020
I'm not really much for scented shampoo or body wash, I generally just use whatever the wifey buys. After smelling the amazing woodsy smell mixed with the sage in Irish Spring's Sage & Cedar Body Wash I was truly impressed! I not only received compliments on the scent half way through the day, but my girl was able to tell the days I was using this body wash as my skin felt smooth to her touch. I am confident that she will keep this in our washroom from now on. Definitely recommend you give this body wash a try or buy it for your partner if nothing else. Doesn't dry out my skin, kept my odor free throughout my work day and made for touchably smooth skin to please my lady. Much more than I had expected, for sure.
09/03/2020
I enjoyed the new Irish Spring Sage and Cedar Body Wash. It smelled great and left me with a fresh feeling
07/03/2020
It spread well on both my hands and the cloth used for cleaning. I generally liked the smell, it had a recognizable men's deodorant scent. I feel like it has made my skin feeling soft. My only critique is the ingredients. I don't recognize a single one, I like to see ingredients in my products that aren't a mixture of chemicals.
06/03/2020
Absolutely love this!! The smell is perfect and I feel so clean after using it
05/03/2020
the products was great!!! Smell good and lather perfectly. Left a nice refreshing scent in the bathroom and on my body
05/03/2020
I bought this product 1 month ago and let me tell you this product is one of the best body wash I purchase, it's very refreshing and leaves skin very smooth.
05/03/2020
Has a good lather, good lasting smell as well a decent amount of soap will go a long way, no need to reapply to the washcloth or bath sponge. It did not dry out my skin either and thats important.
05/03/2020
I LOVE IT, it smells amazing. This does not dry out my skin like other body wash. My skin feels soft and clean.
05/03/2020
This is definitely not my Pop's Old Irish Spring- I remember being a kid back in the late 80's & my dad used this brand at the time, and I know I used it a few times, but while it was was good enough back then at it's job; making you smell good, and helping to clean the daily grind off ya- this New product of theirs totally hits a home run here; with, it's I believe new formulated masterpiece, Sage & Cedar Body Wash! The combination of masculine woodsy sents, and the hardworking cleaning it provides is truly in a different higher class altogether thanks what I remember. If your looking for a new choice to add to your bathing routine than you really have to give this Heavy Hitting, yet afordably priced All Star a shot, because truly- I mean this stuff Rocks!!!🤠
04/03/2020
I love that this body wash is not drying and also it has refreshing smell.
04/03/2020
The scent of the body wash is simply divine. The texture of the body wash is gel-like and acceptable. I did find issue with the design of the bottle/packaging. While I do appreciate the design with the ridges to make it more convenient to grab and hold onto in the shower, I do find issue with the hardness of the bottle. The back side is hard, which is fine and good but the front is too soft. Whenever I try to utilize the design of the bottle to squeeze more of the body wash I accidentally crumple the bottle. If it was maybe 50% harder it would be very nice and easy to squeeze.
03/03/2020
Smells good in the bottle, lathers very well on a rag and brush, but a little too pine smelling afterwards
02/03/2020
This product did not have great odor control. I work outside so I tend to use products that control odor from sweat. This product did not pass the test. Within an hour I could smell myself. I also felt like there was a film left on my body from this product.
29/02/2020
smells great! Body cleanse works without any problems, Irish Spring produces a wide variety of body wash to fit men.
29/02/2020
Sounds better than it smells.
Not a terrible scent. Actually fairly pleasant, but my real issue is with the hinge that connects the top cap to the rest of the bottle. The plastic here is very brittle and easily broke. The smell and overall scent isn't worth going out of my way to purchase this body wash over another brand.