4/20/2019
My feedback on this product is after trying the product for good 2 weeks. Per my opinion this is a 4 out of 5 star product and I am giving it 1 star less mainly for the product being light on fragrance. The product is advertised as 5-in-1, where the 5th feature is 24 hour freshness/fragrance, but the product did not meet the 5th feature at all. Good about this product: A generic body wash that could is not strong on hair or any parts of the body. Could be used anywhere on the body i.e. a head to toe body wash. fragrance is good and feels fresh after shower. What I did not like or things that could be improved on this product: fragrance did not last long, make it little strong in terms of fragrance. did not lathe much; lathing should be more. Overall an above average product that I will buy when it is on sale.
4/20/2019
Doesn't lather correctly I feel. Almost like a slimy feeling texture while using. Smells somewhat "different" than it should
4/19/2019
Irish Spring 5 in one is a great idea. You just need one product to do everything you need to keep you smelling fresh and clean.
4/19/2019
very good 5 in 1 body wash thick lather and has a nice sent
4/18/2019
Unfortunately the first time after using Irish Spring 5 in 1 Bodywash I experienced a pink rash over my arms , chest , neck and legs . Though this bodywash did have a decent spring clean scent and lather ok , I just cannot recommend after I broke out with a rash , and never having done so prior .
4/18/2019
When I opened the cap and squeezed, I was met with a WONDERFUL aroma. When I squeezed it into my hand, it was very smooth. Then I put it on my pouf and worked it into a lather. It was VERY bubbly. I washed myself, and thoroughly enjoyed using it I will DEFINITELY be using this more.
4/18/2019
I liked how easy the product was to use and had a great scent to it. A truly 5 in 1 product.
4/17/2019
It has a mile , refreshing scent my wife loves. You can clean yourself head to toe. It has a great lather without using too much of the wash. A very good product overall.
4/16/2019
It's a great product that covers everything in 1. It smells great and cleans great.
4/13/2019
It is very convenient to have 1 product in the shower instead of 3 or more.
4/13/2019
Irish Spring Body Wash 5-in-1 Face, Hair, and Body, gives you an all-over clean feeling. As per the specifications it is made to be used on your hair, face, and the rest of your body, this versatile body wash contains a shampoo, conditioner and 24 hour odour neutralizer. The 5-in-1 benefits keep your body, face, and hair clean and fresh for 24 hours. I can also say that this does exactly what it claims. The bodywash is fragrant but not over powering but pleasing. There is a cool feel sensation which again not too much that you feel shiver. Since this is an all in one product I do not have to use shampoo or conditioner additionally. So it takes away all the worries of using different product for different purposes.I would definitely recommend this product.
4/12/2019
Lathers well - skin feels like it was washed using soft water (area where I live has very 'hard'water). Pleasant smell - noticed by family members who commented on pleasant smell.
4/12/2019
I just got out of the shower. I was exhausted when I went in. I used the product and the first 2 things off the bat: the fragrance was not overpowering and the lather was off the chain. taking my shower poof was so relaxing and enjoyable, that (I kid u not) I was making happy noises and saying out loud that how awesome it wass
4/12/2019
Didn’t have strong aroma of the old Irish Spring. My hair and my beard Were soft And my whole body felt clean
4/12/2019
I like that Irish Spring Bodywash 5-IN-1 is designed to wash everything, I think it smells good, without being overpowering. I think however bodywash is expensive as you use it faster than bar soap.