4/24/2019
Another great product from Irish Spring- great scent!
4/24/2019
After using this product, I felt that it left a residue on my body. I did not feel like I got a good clean after using it.
4/24/2019
These body washes have an AMAZING scent to them! They smell so good! These make me want to shower all day long! Also the scent lingers in the bathroom and body after your shower. Very solid product!
4/23/2019
It is an interesting product. It feels no different than other body wash that I have used in the past.
4/23/2019
Nothing against the original product -- I happen to enjoy Irish Spring's famous green bar of soap-- but this bodywash truly fits the bill as a product worth using if you live an active lifestyle and really want to lather up and smell great after you rinse. Irish Spring Bodywash Active Refresh Epson Salt moisturizes your skin and leaves it smelling wonderful. The scent is masculine without being too pungent. The Epsom salt soothes and calms. All-in-all, this bodywash leaves your skin in better condition than before. I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least.
4/22/2019
As someone who's been a fan and long time user of Irish Spring products, their new body wash with Epson Salt in Active Refresh is most impressive! In fact, they've improved on a body wash that I didn't think was possible because I thought their last upgrades were excellent, but they did just that! For starters, they added Epson Salt which soothes and reinvigorates my tired, sore body after a long day's work. In addition to that, they formulated this body wash with their 24 hour odor neutralizing technology that not only keeps you feeling and smelling great throughout the day, but also gives you peace of mind in knowing that you have that protection. As if all of that weren't enough, they did a great job with the new scents too. Active Refresh smells manly, clean, and exhilarating! It's not to strong and not too subtle. It's just right and another added bonus is the formula itself in lathering up nicely giving you a super clean experience leaving you with moisturized, not dry, skin!
4/20/2019
The body wash has a nice scent not too over baring. I felt clean after washing with it. The scent lasted for a few hours.
4/18/2019
It has a fresh clean smell. Leaves body and face feeling clean without being dried out.
4/17/2019
at first I didn't think Epsom salt would actually work in a body wash, but after the first use i felt a sensual warm rush all down my back n neck and was so relaxed out the shower.. very much so recommend
4/17/2019
The scent was very refreshing. It does a great job of getting the body clean
4/17/2019
It has been a good first experience with this product an it worked great for me an the way it made me feel awards . I work in the heat outside most everyday so I tend to get nasty an smelly . This stuff made me feel refreshed an smelled better . Thanks for the opportunity to test this an I'll definitely be using it for now on .
4/15/2019
I know you may be wondering why I said that that I "may buy" this product. I only said that because I am retired on a fixed income and purchase the product I always use, "Olay Bodywash with Shea Butter" at Costco where I get the best price. If Irish Spring Bodywash Active Refresh Epsome Salt becomes available at Costco I will purchase it instead of Olay Bodywash as each product are equally good.
4/15/2019
I will say that I forgot to use deodorant, and the coverage lasted a full day without any funk. I would definitely recommend this product.
4/15/2019
I really enjoyed using Irish Spring Bodywash Active Refresh Epsom Salt. It lathered up nicely, had a great refreshing wake me up scent, and my skin was revived, smooth, and left smelling clean as a whistle
4/14/2019
The scent of this product is just okay. It lathered up and worked as well of most other body wash products. I will just stick with my usual body wash.