4/26/2019
Great lather, don’t have to use a lot, fragrance stays longer than with other body wash
4/25/2019
Irish Spring body wash with aloe is an amazing product. The smell is fantastic and the feel of the product on my body is great.
4/25/2019
I think overall it did a good job cleaning my body. The lather was strong & the smell was nice & fresh. As far as any sort of moisture, I didn't feel any. Strange considering it has Aloe in it.
4/24/2019
I tested Irish Spring Aloe Bodywash for about 2 weeks. I really really liked it. The scent was great and was neither too strong or too weak which is often the case with body washes. The lather was good, and even a small amount would last through washing the whole body head to toe. My only real criticism is of the pour spout itself. It is very easy to dispense way too much body wash. a smaller spout or a membrane to limit the flow would be nice, but if you are paying attention you can get the amount you want. All in all a great product.
4/24/2019
Smells great! The aloe really helps with winter dry skin. Washes off with no residue. Will buy more when I run out!
4/24/2019
Very frrsh smeeling grrat feel on the skin leaves you feeling as uf you washed in a spring in Ireland
4/24/2019
Loved the smell and ease of use, but rinsing took a little more effort than irish sping bar soap
4/24/2019
This was an excellent cleaner! It was very sudsy and the smell was amazing! I smelled fresh and clean all day long! I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
4/23/2019
This is a really nice product with a pleasant, mild fragrance. I've enjoyed using it and feel that it does a great job cleaning without residue. I'd probably give it a 5-star rating except it's a little thick out of the bottle and tended to wash out of my hands in a "glop" if I wasn't careful.
4/21/2019
Would Recommend
Excellent Scent. I received compliments throughout the day of the subtle scent from this body wash.
4/21/2019
It smells good leaves me feeling clean and fresh doesnt leave a soap scum feeling lathers up nicely i would recommend to anyone that likes to smell good and clean
4/18/2019
I enjoyed the scent and the clean rinse feeling of it
4/17/2019
Refreshing scent, the texture feels like there is real aloe in the bodywash. Skin feels clean and refreshed after using.
4/16/2019
This body wash has the great Irish Spring smell and leaves no residue behind. This body wash has a great consistency and is easy to apply to skin. I was very impressed with how clean my skin felt. This body wash did not dry out my skin at all.
4/16/2019
Good fragnance and texture. would really recommend this product to my family