4/22/2019
Very nice product great fragrance leaves u feeling clean everytime I use it
4/20/2019
Irish Spring Bodywash Moisture Blast is an great product. I really was worried about it making my skin dry but it didn't. It smells good and lasts long. I like it and definitely would recommend to friends and family.
4/19/2019
The smell is a little strong but doesn't linger after the shower. It lathers up well and does the job. I didn't really notice any moisturizing benefits after using the product, however.
4/16/2019
I found Irish Spring Bodywash Moisture Blast as it said , it smelled super , washed up great and left me feeling great
4/16/2019
This is a great deodorant body wash. It left my skin feeling soft and smelling great. I also have an issue with my skin drying out after showering but this body wash did not do that.
4/15/2019
I've tried many different body washes and haven't liked them. They either leave a sticky film or they left my skin dry and itchy. I tried this body wash and I loved it. It has a great scent that leaves you smelling good well after your shower. It rinses off easily and leaves your skin feeling fresh moist. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I haven't been itching constantly from the winter dry skin I get every year. My favorite bath soap will now be replaced with the Irish Spring Moisture Blast Body wash. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants a soap that doesn't dry your skin out and one that keeps you smelling fresh all day. It's a great body wash that I will be using every day.
4/15/2019
It has a nice smell and good consistency. It definitely makes me feel clean and fresh after using it.
4/14/2019
i like my body wash in a pump form, otherwise im a big fan.
4/13/2019
I really like the Irish Spring Bodywash Moisture Blast.
4/13/2019
Interesting stuff. Feels like you are showering with soft water. nice fragrance. takes some getting used too having used bar soap most of my life.
4/13/2019
I was eager to try my Irish spring body was in moisture blast scent. Upon showering and cracking open the bottle the smell was very strong and not very appealing.
Irish Spring Bodywash
Irish Spring Bodywash Moisture Blast is like most bodywashes in the sense that it does clean your body and it does foam. The bottle is grooved so that it won’t slip out of your hands. Surprising the bodywash is blue versus green and I did worry if it would stain.
4/12/2019
It have a very good smell, nice lather, and the smell last a long time on your body. I love it.
4/12/2019
Well, I was expecting the green goop like the regular Irish Spring and store brand offer. What a surprise to find this creamier blue soap. Really like the texture and foaminess. It smelled good and was a nice change from the body soap I was using.
4/12/2019
This Irish Spring body wash left my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. It had a very pleasant scent and it seems to last longer than expected.