9/28/2018
Irish Spring
it smells great, has a nice lather and it makes me feel super clean
9/27/2018
My family and I have enjoyed using Irish Spring before, because it is creamy, moisturizing, with a very pleasant scent. Having recently tried Irish Spring Original Body Wash Pump, it is even more easy and fun to use due to the product dispensing pump. And the body wash is as great as it always was. Love it!
9/26/2018
First of all, the moment the foam comes out, its the right amount. The foam on the body forms perfectly and leaves very nice scent on my body.
9/26/2018
I think it smells great and I feel refreshed after showering. The smell seems to last for a while also. The large pump makes it easier to apply to my shower brush and sponge
9/26/2018
I will absolutely love this body wash that's it last all day and every time I use it it makes me feel very clean else we start off the day right. I like the pump it's easily to use.
9/26/2018
Basic soap in a simple to use container that makes use easy.
9/24/2018
This body wash is great.It has a very refreshing smell and it leaves you feeling extremely clean.
9/23/2018
Product seems to be good. My problem is with the pump. It does not spring back well, making you use two hands.
9/22/2018
Always loved the scent of Irish Spring soap the body wash has a great scent just wish it would lather up more that’s the only reason I marked it with 4 stars. Thank You for picking me to review your product.
9/21/2018
Irish Spring Body Wash has been a part of my family for years my entire family enjoys using it especially my hubby, he has tried a variety but his favorite is the original. It keeps our skin clean and free from germs, it's not drying out our skin throughout the day, my skin stays moisturized.
9/21/2018
Love the smell & how great it has my skin feeling. A little goes a long way. Very easy to dispense.
9/21/2018
Love the pump style dispenser, super easy to use. The soap has a great smell that lingers on skin. Very refreshing and light. Irish spring leaves skin feeling clean. It is not drying to my skin. Will definitely continue to use!
9/21/2018
I already use the bar soap, I like the pump even better!
9/20/2018
I like Irish Spring Original Body Wash Pump. The body wash has a pleasant sent, and the pump made it super convenient to use.
9/20/2018
The pump on this body wash made it very easy to get cleaned up in the morning. I didn't have to mess around, and could get right to enjoying the fresh scent!