4.9 5 0 11 11 it Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm has been repacked in a newly designed 0.99-oz. pack. The product features the skin softening serum concentrate developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists. This clinically tested product is claimed to make makeup disappear, leaving sin feeling soft, radiant, supple and moisturized. According to the manufacturer, it acts as a 3-in-1 product: hydrating sulfate-free cleanser, purifying instant make-up remover and anti-ageing skin softening serum. The product has not been tested on animals, and is free from paraben.
it Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm

08/01/2021
Easiest way to get off your makeup
At first I didn’t love the Idea of using this type of products as I assumed it would be the same as using Vaseline, however it had a lighter feel to it and basically broke the makeup down and wiped off very easily. Also their is no burning in your eyes with it, which is a big plus especially if you wear contacts or have sensitive eyes!
12/12/2020
Melts makeup right off
So I recently bought this after learning makeup wipes are bad for our skin. Who knew, right? I use this as my first step in my two step skin cleansing process. Wow . It really does melt my water proof mascara and eyeliner right off. I let it sit for a min and then rinse. It's a game changer. I wish I'd known about melting my makeup off at night sooner instead of wiping and rubbing my eyes causing a girl even more darn wrinkles
14/11/2020
This was a product that I got as a gift and loved it! Helped to remove some of the hardest and most stubborn makeup without even trying ! Definitely a great price and worth trying out
28/10/2020
Cleansing
Loved this product. Alot of products burn my eyes but this one did not.
14/10/2020
I love this!!
I love this cleansing balm so much! Especially when i am traveling it is so fast and convenient for me to use when on the go!! No improvements needed that I can think of! Great job!
03/10/2020
LOVE THIS!!
Being an avid beauty enthusiast I am always trying different products on my search for the holy grail products that I desire. IT Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands and this product is AMAZING!! It literally melts the makeup as soon as I apply it. My skin is not only clean and makeup free after using, but extremely soft as well.
26/09/2020
Love this!
I recently tried It Cosmetics bye bye makeup balm and I loved it! It had a milky, pomade like texture and very light scent. I used it to remove a full face of makeup and it does the job. It left my face clean but feeling slightly oily so I cleansed with a foaming facial wash after. If you have drier skin this may be a better item for makeup removal as I have very oily skin.
03/08/2020
Nice clean Citrus scent
I love cleansing Balms. I've used Elemis and also Clinique. It cosmetics is one of my favorite brands. This cleanser does a really good job of removing all my makeup and then I follow up with Micellar water.
27/07/2020
I adore cleansing balms for makeup removal. I’ve used Clinique balm in the past and this one is very similar to it. It melts my makeup really well, even waterproof. However it leaves a light film on my face so I double cleanse using my regular face wash.
06/06/2020
I LOVE IT COSMETICS!
The cleansing balm is the PERFECT first step to your skincare routine. My skin feels so much cleaner since introducing this product. It removes all remnants of makeup and gunk in pores to pre skin perfectly for your cleanser. Must try.
16/10/2020
Haven't tried it but would love to try it and leave a review